[A] Quel'Athillien: All turns to silver glass

01/27/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Blackmorn
We really need to come over for a feast some time when we're not losing battles.

I was hoping to do something for "Love is in the Air." A feast of unity and brotherly love. ...and hot elf women.

ADDING: If you want to bump (and I love the support), do so with a small tale, a comment or suggestion. Anything without substance is being reported and will be deleted by the moderator as "spam." We don't want love deleted!
Edited by Rennali on 1/27/2013 2:28 PM PST
100 Human Death Knight
I do love me some hot elf women...
Dat booty.
01/27/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Malakk
Dat booty.

I need to know... What is that avatar? XD
I keep forgetting to leave a comment here -- but this is one of my favorite guild leaders on WoW!
100 Human Hunter
I'm still debating on what Artairr's opinion on High Elves are. Being Arathi based I would imagine he'd know a fair bit of Thalassian. But I wonder how he would think of his former allies not being there when the fall of Stormgarde happened.
01/27/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Artairr
I'm still debating on what Artairr's opinion on High Elves are. Being Arathi based I would imagine he'd know a fair bit of Thalassian. But I wonder how he would think of his former allies not being there when the fall of Stormgarde happened.

I suppose the same way the High Elves felt when the rest of the Alliance didn't come to their aid?
83 Worgen Rogue
01/27/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Rennali
and hot elf women.

I'll be there.
01/27/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Artairr

We were there... We were just invisible.

Something the family is always striving to do is to break down the barriers that were created from bad decision-making. We understand the hate pushed at Quel'dorei and we try to help in proving it differently by actually stickingto our promises.
01/27/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Rennali
Dat booty.

I need to know... What is that avatar? XD

Picture that Vesp drew of Malak when I asked him for one on Ventrillo, I think he was drunk.
90 Troll Warrior
01/27/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Rennali
We want our cup of sugar back.

We lost it in the last raid. Forsaken have it now and it sure isn't being used for sugar.

Is it okay if we get you a smug--donated one? I hear Lightwarden up in Tyr's Hand has tons.
01/27/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Hranu
I keep forgetting to leave a comment here -- but this is one of my favorite guild leaders on WoW!

<3 for one of the finest holy orders on Azeroth. For the Golden Hawk!
100 Human Hunter
01/27/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Rennali

We were there... We were just invisible.

Something the family is always striving to do is to break down the barriers that were created from bad decision-making. We understand the hate pushed at Quel'dorei and we try to help in proving it differently by actually stickingto our promises.

It would be interesting to see. The Arathi and the Quel'dorei would have had a long long history together that's spotted with either conflict and friendship. I would imagine they would invoke Lothar's name to reach an accord.
We love us some hot elf womens
01/27/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Artairr
It would be interesting to see. The Arathi and the Quel'dorei would have had a long long history together that's spotted with either conflict and friendship. I would imagine they would invoke Lothar's name to reach an accord.

This would be interesting to see and I think it would invoke some good RP. Recently, Quel'Athillien has been avoiding Arathi Highlands simply because of the "civil unrest" (see player base, not canon) there has been nasty at best. At one time they considered helping... and then Rennali's adopted son was murdered by an angry mob. You can imagine that didn't go over well.
A happy birthday for Ambrosina. :) Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.
83 Worgen Rogue
01/27/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Rennali
A happy birthday for Ambrosina. :) Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.

Happy birthday Ambrosina!

Happy birthday Ambrosina!
Edited by Malakk on 1/27/2013 6:08 PM PST
100 Human Death Knight
happy birfday~
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Imagine this happening every night.

http://i.imgur.com/GtEHO.jpg
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]