Is this realm tolerable?

90 Human Hunter
01/30/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Theappfan

Flippity floppity

I've done one total pug on Stormrage at 4AM, so of course it would fall apart after people were having internet issues. I haven't had any free time during off-raid days to do any peak-time pugs. If you're on anywhere near peak time you'll see a ton of pug MSV, HoFs, and even the occasional ToES.

It's just the fact that you lied in your initial post about being in pugs that get "farther than any on ravencrest".

And we both know my "raiding community" poke was more at the fact that you transferred to stormrage to do, what appears to be, nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

It's just the fact that you lied in your initial post about being in pugs that get "farther than any on ravencrest".

And we both know my "raiding community" poke was more at the fact that you transferred to stormrage to do, what appears to be, nothing.

Actually, I just said that it was possible to get further in PuGs, not that I actually have. I'm sorry if you misunderstood that. As for the raiding part on Stormrage; like I said, I'm not too worried about Realm Firsts anymore. We're just working on some heroics and other stuff. Still fine-tuning the group by helping people that have never raided before play better. The group does, however, have a majority of top end raiders from Ravencrest to help, so hopefully we'll be able to be in a quicker progression style come 5.2. When I'm not raiding, I'm doing some PvP with a group of 5-8. I've literally only logged to my paladin for raids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We're just working on some heroics and other stuff.

22:42:52.895] Sha of Fear Reaching Attack Andàrs 1967 (O: 259752)
[22:42:53.179] Andàrs Chi Wave Terror Spawn 36649
[22:42:53.287] Andàrs dies

[20:20:02.730] Unknown Wildfire Infusion Drìzt 41316
[20:20:02.978] Unknown Wildfire Drìzt 62971 (O: 24297)
[20:20:03.258] Drìzt Arcane Shot Feng the Accursed 22877
[20:20:03.368] Drìzt dies

[20:20:07.022] Unknown Wildfire Infusion Dimmae 46033 (O: 3082, A: 803)
[20:20:07.235] Dimmae Corruption Feng the Accursed 10293
[20:20:07.356] Dimmae Unstable Affliction Feng the Accursed 11227
[20:20:07.408] Dimmae dies

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/78059/

So when you say you're not into "realm firsts" anymore you're saying you're not into killing normal mode bosses anymore?

Also "a majority of top end raiders". Lol'd. evolve r1.

EDIT: I guess my point just is, I don't see why you feel the need to insult this realm when you're doing no better on that realm anyways, and not doing anything over there that you couldn't be doing over here.
Edited by Spacejam on 1/30/2013 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

So when you say you're not into "realm firsts" anymore you're saying you're not into killing normal mode bosses anymore?

Me, Warvein, Sensey, Ony, and Frozenhell. You can't deny that those people in our group are from the top-end guilds from Ravencrest. If you deny it, you're lying to yourself. You do know that Dimmae raided with Requiem as well, right? He was on his priest though, and he's having to learn Warlock DPS.

As for normal mode Sha - like I said, we have new players. Some are taking longer to understand their class. That's why we're working with them to help.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
What's going on here? Am I still allowed to argue with Jon, too?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

EDIT: I guess my point just is, I don't see why you feel the need to insult this realm when you're doing no better on that realm anyways, and not doing anything over there that you couldn't be doing over here.

Stalk more k?

(Pretend this blank space is where I cared enough to find your logs and point out all of the things you and your raid have done wrong).

Also most pugs on Stormrage make it to Elegon, where as Ravencrest I've never seen one pug kill Stoneguard.

Insert fart noises from Pis youtube link he always posts.

Stay mad and keep following Cassandra around like a lost puppy. Peace Ravencrest, Ony out.

Edit: Flip Flop
Edited by Onyguard on 1/30/2013 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
“Paradigm Shift” WoW Guild
Alliance US-Ravencrest
Raids per week: 3
semi-hardcore

10-man

Heroic Stone Guard attempts: 10

“Just Cause” WoW Guild
Alliance US-Stormrage
Raids per week: 2
casual

10-man

Heroic Stone Guard attempts: 2

What's all this about facts?

P.S. We had chains. You didn't.
Edited by Sensey on 1/30/2013 11:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I detect some anger in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well, OP, you've seen it here...the best face that Ravencrest has to offer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Why are you arguing with appfan? You should have realized from that last epic thread that he's about as intelligent as one of those stinkbugs that flies around and hits your monitor about 32 times over the course of the raid night before you finally get annoyed with it flying into everything and stand up to kill it and it's too busy headbutting other !@#$ to realize you're coming for it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And no one ate dinner that night.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/31/2013 06:05 AMPosted by Flustered
Why are you arguing with appfan? You should have realized from that last epic thread that he's about as intelligent as one of those stinkbugs that flies around and hits your monitor about 32 times over the course of the raid night before you finally get annoyed with it flying into everything and stand up to kill it and it's too busy headbutting other !@#$ to realize you're coming for it.

First, if you have stinkbugs hitting your monitor you should call Terminix.

Second, this comparison is terrible.

Edit:
http://www.terminixpestcontroloffers.com/?cb[xp]=layout_3&ca[mp]=GOOGLE&se[ag]=search_nonbrand&ca[kw]=pest%20control&ca[cr]=27530418705&ca[mt]=b&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=pest%20control&utm_campaign=TPC%20Search%20NonBrand
Edited by Onyguard on 1/31/2013 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
“Paradigm Shift” WoW Guild
Alliance US-Ravencrest
Raids per week: 3
semi-hardcore

10-man

Heroic Stone Guard attempts: 10

“Just Cause” WoW Guild
Alliance US-Stormrage
Raids per week: 2
casual

10-man

Heroic Stone Guard attempts: 2

What's all this about facts?

P.S. We had chains. You didn't.

1. Your group was comprised of primarily people who had already killed it, and are way overgeared for it.
2. We had chains/mines/pools the first week we killed it, months ago.

First, if you have stinkbugs hitting your monitor you should call Terminix.

Second, this comparison is terrible.

Seems pretty accurate to me.

Also
>Implying it takes more than 15 seconds to find a guild on world of logs
>Implying it's "stalking"
>implying i havent pugged 5/6 on ravencrest
>itt mad cuz guild fell apart
>meme arrows
Edited by Alessaa on 1/31/2013 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Seems pretty accurate to me.

Also
>Implying it takes more than 15 seconds to find a guild on world of logs
>Implying it's "stalking"
>implying i havent pugged 5/6 on ravencrest
>meme arrows

I actually wanted to be a backup for my current raid team because I have other things going on in my life. Hardcore raiding was fun but it was my first and last taste of it, just not for me.

You forgot to quote something here I'll help;

01/30/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Onyguard
Stay mad and keep following Cassandra around like a lost puppy.

01/31/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Alessaa
Your group was comprised of primarily people who had already killed it, and are way overgeared for it.

But we are all from Evolve how do we have gear? Also sounds like another excuse. Just like how our gear carried us through H spirit kings, or maybe because we had "the luckiest loot drops that's why they are better" etc, etc.

To get back to the subject at hand and why the forum was created. I'm sure the OP has all the info he needs :)

Edit: Since you "Look" at everyone's logs that you are not even competing with anymore all the time yea I'd consider that stalking. Unless... you're competing with a casual team? Not to mention you had all that info ready to post 3 minutes after Apps post.
Edited by Onyguard on 1/31/2013 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

mad cuz guild that transferred still top ranked on Ravencrest and probably will be for a couple months.

Hardcore raiding was fun but it was my first and last taste of it, just not for me.

We ran like 3 days a week, that's nowhere close to hardcore raiding
Edited by Camirex on 1/31/2013 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
1. Your group was comprised of primarily people who had already killed it, and are way overgeared for it.

Ony, App, Andars, Frozen, and I are the only heavily experienced raiders in the group.
5/10 = 50%. Comprised primarily of implies there's a majority of, which there isn't.

Overgearing it? The only people overgearing it are App, Ony, and I.
3/10 = 30%. The majority here aren't being carried by "being overgeared."

If there's anything you've been right about at all, this would be a first. You got it a little over a month before you started logging it. Of course, I based it off logs because you didn't log it until a month later. Too many 4 hour raid nights wiping to it too much to record?

casual

Let's not forget we went casual with inexperienced and undergeared raiders and we're still progressing faster than Paradigm Shift did.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/31/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Camirex
We ran like 3 days a week, that's nowhere close to hardcore raiding

My bad "Semi-Hardcore" reference from wow progress. Mostly referring to staying up to date on my class to "stay above the rest" of the dps in my raid, to cap VP and doing dailies every day.

One could say that "Semi-hardcore" raiding was kinda like sticking my finger up another dudes !@#.

Edit: Also everyone else got 25K from the Gbank can I get some of that or?

Edit dos:
Ony, App, Andars, Frozen, and I are the only heavily experienced raiders in the group.
5/10 = 50%. Comprised primarily of implies there's a majority of, which there isn't.

Overgearing it? The only people overgearing it are App, Ony, and I.
3/10 = 30%. The majority here aren't being carried by "being overgeared."

Math, not even once.
Edited by Onyguard on 1/31/2013 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Why does it always have to be a pissing contest between all of you?

Why can you not just play this game and have fun with the people you enjoy playing it with?

Seriously, we're all tired of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Why can you not just play this game and have fun with the people you enjoy playing it with?

A pissing contest implies there's two or more contestants competing over something.

There's no contest here. Jon's bad. We just don't have a problem slaughtering lamb.
Edited by Sensey on 1/31/2013 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Ok, lets look at a fight that doesn't have as much variation to it, such as Garalon. Our most recent kill, my current group's first kill, was a 6:20 kill. Your most recently logged kill is 6:52. I know you're going to blame people being dead and that's the only reason that our kill timer was 32 seconds quicker. However, if you've done the fight so much, how can you get to the end of the fight and have like half your raid die?

It's pretty obvious. People will post in a thread and if they happen to be former Paradigm Shift, Requiem, or Ravenfail's Finest raiders, Jon will make a post that tries to bait them out into starting something. It happens in literally every single thread about raiding on Ravencrest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]