Any good horde pve or pvp realms out threre

85 Blood Elf Warrior
fiz horde population is small and im looking for a larger horde population server and does any one know the horde/alli ratio for fiz
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Tichondrius
Reply Quote
53 Human Priest
I have a horde on Tichondrius, it's a very fun high pop server with balanced sides for fun times world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/27/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Omenz
fiz horde population is small and im looking for a larger horde population server and does any one know the horde/alli ratio for fiz

Area 52 some of the best pve and Tich, Blackrock, and Barthilas for pvp.. Even Magtheridon, Blackrock has and Area52 ALWAYS have had a steady horde population and quite old servers. Oh, Area52 exports good pvpers too and they control the battlegroup atm for rating and multiple very good twink guilds..
Edited by Sinnerxxs on 1/28/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
01/28/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs

Area 52 some of the best pve and Tich, Blackrock, and Barthilas for pvp.. Even Magtheridon, Blackrock has and Area52 ALWAYS have had a steady horde population and quite old servers. Oh, Area52 exports good pvpers too and they control the battlegroup atm for rating and multiple very good twink guilds..

Retaliation servers = bad. So stop. Tichondrius is the place to go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
01/28/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs
they control the battlegroup atm

There are only thirteen teams at/above 2.2k. Nine of them are from Area 52. Most of the teams at the top of the ladder are server xfers from Tich/KT/Frostmourne who just came to this battlegroup to get their glad titles that they can't get on the more competitive battlegroups.

I can't speak for PvE realms, as I don't raid at all, but if you're looking for PvP, I'd recommend my home server, Kil'Jaeden. It has slightly more Horde than Alliance (I'm Horde over there) but it's a pretty good balance. Go Horde for higher-end PvP and more accessible raiding, Alliance for world PvP.

Fizzcrank stats:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=829&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=90&servertypeid=-1
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/28/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Rykinia
Retaliation servers = bad. So stop

If you were steadily into the best pve servers atm or ever you'd know Area52 has been been in the very top percentage.. Or if you were a horde player.. Tich isn't doesn't even have a steady amount of horde players considering in cata they were bleeding alli and now horde..
Edited by Sinnerxxs on 1/28/2013 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Tich is a FotM server for Horde. The Horde population exploded when <hey im mvp> left Darkspear for Tich. The entire battlegroup (which includes KJ) is horde dominated, but be prepared for elitism, oh and queue times to log in during peak hours.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Fizzcrank looks to be 2:1 in favour of Alliance. I hate to see it decliniing :(

Used to enjoy the WotLk days with city raids and Wintergrasp. Even Tol Barad was fun until Horde numbers started to drop.

I take it there is no incentive to recruit or draw people to Fizzcrank - Horde side?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The inherent flaw in faction based games :/
Reply Quote
Fizz Horde has Ick.. nuff said!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://wow.realmpop.com/

Seem more up to date and current on realm pop information
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I need a pvp and pve relm what is the best one for that ?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Gul'dan US has about 100 ally players to 2300 horde, herein lies the problem!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
im just looking for a realm that's all around good but isn't super overpopulated like darkspear...
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Don't come to our server forums and necro threads
Reply Quote
23 Night Elf Mage
yea darkspear isn't a good realm don't go to it :P just a bunch of swifty fans dueling in stormwind :P i suggest going to tich for horde :) you get alot of help friendly guilds and it's pve and pvp :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
yea darkspear isn't a good realm don't go to it :P just a bunch of swifty fans dueling in stormwind :P i suggest going to tich for horde :) you get alot of help friendly guilds and it's pve and pvp :)

Are you dumb
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lol, - Ryiutiz, Obv. Has some issues.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Tich is pretty good, but be prepared when it comes to rep farming. A few times I had some friends group up with me to switch realms to get the kills and whatever else they are farming due to such a huge population of people. But overall its a great pvp server with decent raid progression as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]