Lol
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Aw, they deleted the funny souldrinker posts :(

Oh, well.
90 Tauren Paladin
I ranked on h wind lord. Crappy rank but still a rank I guess:
348 overall
141 outta pallies specifically

Heroic garalon and will next week, hmm. Dunno what to make of heroic garalon...
90 Draenei Warrior
Aw, they deleted the funny souldrinker posts :(

Oh, well.

Well, atleast it's gone now.
85 Worgen Warlock
Well.

Today, I got told that if I don't iron my shirt by tomorrow, I'll be sent home without pay to iron it. I'm not sure why my shirt's lack of being ironed is a huge issue, but apparently it is.

And with all that said and done, I've decided I need to start looking for a new job ASAP. I've worked for the same company for 8 years and I can name about 3 times I've felt like they actually value me as an employee. I'm done with it. Sick of being treated like crap and like a mindless peon. I know I'm better than that and I know I deserve better than that.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
100 Night Elf Druid
so .. today I watched Django Unchained ...

probably the best movie of the year. =o

It is completely awesome. It is also, as my co-worker put it, "The best movie [he] can never quote." ^_^
Woo, got my mage to 470 itemlevel and cleared LFR before the reset.

Go me.
90 Draenei Warrior
Woo, got my mage to 470 itemlevel and cleared LFR before the reset.

Go me.

Go you
90 Human Priest
Well.

Today, I got told that if I don't iron my shirt by tomorrow, I'll be sent home without pay to iron it. I'm not sure why my shirt's lack of being ironed is a huge issue, but apparently it is.

The only time I ever heard someone yelled at about ironing a shirt was when I was still in the military.

But yes - if you aren't valued at all at your company then I'd say it's time for goodbye and looking for somewhere else to be.
90 Worgen Druid
Wrinkled shirts come off as lazy, sloppy, and unprofessional.

That said, I just throw my work clothes in the dryer for a few minutes because screw ironing.
90 Human Priest
Wrinkled shirts come off as lazy, sloppy, and unprofessional.

That said, I just throw my work clothes in the dryer for a few minutes because screw ironing.

Same. I didn't mean to show up to work in wrinkles but to have someone demand ironing means you either showed up wrinkled or they're anal.

On another topic - I was looking at my tank and noticed her raid progression tracking is all messed up. It's claiming I didn't kill bosses that I killed way too many times.

I apologize if this is a known issue as I've only just come back but it's really annoying me and was wondering what the deal was.
Yay jobs where having an ironed shirt is not a prerequisite?
90 Pandaren Monk
I come to work with shorts on fridays ...

isn't that .. normal?
90 Draenei Warrior
Casual Friday?
90 Pandaren Monk
kinda like that .. but it applies to many other days lol
Edited by Leeflow on 1/29/2013 5:37 AM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
Casual Weekdays?

Man, I don't have a job yet since still in college for engineering ...
96 Night Elf Warrior
Jobs are cool. Especially when you're in a 'testing phase' so you basically get to hit run and tab out to explore the interwebs. Good times.

Also, while I have to wear a shirt with a collar, no one cares about ironing here, either. I think they're just impressed that they can get coders coming to work clothed.
90 Orc Monk
Killed Heroic Lei Shi with my new guild, was one of the last survivors because I hit Diffuse Magic at the berserk. But she still went down.

Impressed my tanking officers by only dying to Attenuation on Heroic Vizier once. Considering it was my first time killing the boss.
90 Pandaren Monk
this is the 2nd time in the past few months that my acc gets frozen due to payment even tough I select the option of monthly payment with my credit card ...

annoying =)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]