The Xanoic World Tour

90 Human Warrior
Greetings, friends. I am Dreyfus Xano. I haven't been on the forums for some time but I have returned and have decided to bring back my Xanoic World Tour.

I did this back during the Wrath/Cata era when the Travelers Tundra Mount was released and people seemed to enjoy it for the most part and I made a handful of friends from it. So here is what I am offering:

Explorer title help: This was pretty easy during Wrath but when Cata came out and phasing was more involved this became difficult. I'm going to give this a try again. Essentially using either my travelers mount or touring rocket, I'll take you through Explorer zones for the title.

Dungeons: I will take you through any low level dungeon a few times. I keep any cloth and any drops I find interesting, sans any appropriate gear ups for your toon. This also goes for any single mobs or quest and boss mobs that can be soloed by a decently geared 90 warrior.

Cash Cab: I think this was a fun variation of the show on Discovery Channel. Essentially I would take you around asking you questions like in the show. Miss three and I would dump you off where ever we were. You could end up with alot of gold should you know the answers to my questions.

Portraits of your toon: This one is something I came up with a few days ago, and would require some testing. For a fee, I can take WoW Model Viewer and photoshop I can create an awesome portrait of your toon. Healing, tanking whatever. Price here maybe between 500g and 1k?

With the exception of the portraits, I haven't really made a set in stone price for anything. I am wanting to get the newest traveler's mount with the Reforger.

I haven't done any events in quite some time, and I would like to do them again if I can get some interested people again.

I am in game most of the time so feel free to drop me a line with any questions or requests.

/digital highfive
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]