[H] Sha Can Awe 10m 9/16 recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sha Can Awe is recruiting!

We are a freshly transfered level 25 guild looking for a few good men/women to solidify our ranks. We raid Sunday and Wednesday nights, from 7 to 10PM server time. Ideally, we are looking for a Ret Paladin or Death Knight, as well as a Mage or Warlock. Naturally, we won't turn down any exceptional applicant.

If you simply want to hang out with a social group of people in a level 25 guild to leech the EXP bonus, we can help with that too!

In terms of progress, we've downed 9/16. All of MSV is on farm, and we're pushing through Heart of Fear. We're positive that as soon as a solid group of 10 is formed, progress will be steady, and constant.

Please contact Mazzoga or Hairflip in game for more info, or any of our members. Prospective raiders will be interviewed, and everyone else can just come hang out!

-Hairflip-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
You're missing out, gais! I'm basically Armor of the Fifth Age Taric, from LoL. And I have a new transmog set almost weekly. Come oooooooon!!

-Hairflip-
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hairflip
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sha Can Awe
Blood Elf Warrior
Hairflip
i think i've seen enough here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm not especially fond of your character name, class or race either! But I think you'd like me ;)
Edited by Hairflip on 1/29/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Uuuuup you go!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
We are still looking for more people who are interested in Raiding of Joining simply for the social aspect! :)

Talk to Mazzoga or Hairflip for more info ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Will tank heroics for attention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]