[H-RP] Icebound Blood: Ice Troll RP Guild

79 Blood Elf Warrior
Ice Troll.

The very mention of our people once struck fear into the hearts of our enemies. We were the strongest, the wisest, and the most powerful of the Trolls, the -true- descendants of the Zandalari. Our kingdoms once rivaled those of our lesser cousins, the Jungle and Forest trolls, and Gundrak was the shining jewel of the north. We were unstoppable.

But no longer.

Now, we are a shadow of what we once were. The mighty Drakkari empire was shattered, first by the Scourge, and then again by the arrogance of their own people. The traitors slaughtered our Loa, but it did not save them. Now, Zul'Drak is a wasteland. The Frostmane, once proud rulers of Dun Morogh, have been reduced to living in caves, and are pushed back further every day by the Dwarves. The Winterax defended their homeland of Alterac Valley with ferocity and tenacity, as any Ice Troll should. Now, they have vanished, almost forgotten by their enemies.

Is that our fate? To be broken, beaten, and then forgotten? I shall not let it be so. I swear by the Loa that were betrayed by my false brothers that I shall see the Ice Trolls rise again. But if we are to rebuild, we must rebuild as one. Seek me out, my long lost brothers and sisters. Winterax, Frostmane, Drakkari, it matters not. We are all Troll... Bound by ice and blood.

=================================================================================

Hello, Wyrmrest Accord! <Icebound Blood> is a brand new, Heavy-RP guild focusing on the cousins of the Trolls we all know and love, the Ice Trolls.

The style of this guild is that of a close-knit group, similar to a tribe or clan, consisting of multiple individuals from different backgrounds and clans. Ice Trolls have a tragic history, and have fallen farther than their woodland cousins. However, Zalmak of the Drakkari dreams of returning to the ancient Ice Troll homeland of Zul'Drak, and is bringing together his scattered people to see it come true!

Ice Trolls have a rich lore all to themselves, with their own Loas, Gods, traditions, and rituals. Joining this guild means becoming part of a group that explores that lore through RP, playing out the brutal, savage life of the Ice Trolls. Come to us as an initiate and go through a set of vigorous trials to become a true Brother or Sister of Ice, then follow whatever path fits your character best!

If you'd like to know more, or are interested in joining, contact Zalmak or Valtura in-game or in this thread!

For more information on Ice Trolls, their beliefs, and more, check out the guild website!

http://iceboundblood.shivtr.com/
Edited by Zalmak on 1/26/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
Current Plot: The Beginning

Forced out of Zul'Drak by the Scourge and his own traitorous brothers, Zalmak of the Drakkari fled south, across the sea, before making landfall in the frozen land of Winterspring with some of his still loyal kin. This was years ago, and now, he is all that remains. The territorial Night Elves and savage wildlife of Winterspring hold no love for Trolls, and Zalmak has all but given up hope.

However, the lost Troll still dreams of the day he can return to his homeland, and see it restored to even a fraction of it's former glory. Alone he may be, but a chance meeting with another Ice Troll will be the spark that ignites the flame of ambition inside of him. The tribes -will- rise again...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This sounds awesome, I may have to make a troll hunter in the near future.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
01/26/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Skrend
This sounds awesome, I may have to make a troll hunter in the near future.

An excellent idea! Be sure to get some levels on him, as we'll be RPing often in Winterspring, Zul'Drak, and more.
Reply Quote
30 Troll Monk
Giving my obligatory bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Winterax remained near painfully still at the ledge of a cliff overlooking the snowy plains of Winterspring. His toes curled up and dug at the snow underneath him as he carefully removed the wolf's head from atop his skull, eyes carefully gazing over a freshly missing finger. Blood softly trickled down across his forehead and the wounds on his face split open once again as he let out a small hiss of pain. He set the wolf's head atop his halberd, stuck upright in the snow beside him.

He turned his head back out towards the plains as he allowed his hair to fall from atop his head and down all around his face and neck. It had, for the most part been a day like any other. Wandering, hunting, wandering some more, rinse and repeat. But it took a turn when he had met that Drakkari.

A savage grin crept across his face, wounds splitting open deeper as he did. He clenched a fistful of snow in his hand and brushed it across his face, rubbing the cold and the wet into his wounds and he let out a laugh. He could tell it then, with all the odds against them, with the entire world and the traitors to stand against them. He knew then, that for the Winterax, for the Drakkari and even for the Frostmane that events had been set in motion. He knew then that the wheels were spinning once again.

It had begun.
Edited by Valtura on 1/27/2013 4:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
Ok, so the bat mounts in 5.2.

I totally want to make an blue bat rider. It's a bummer the Sunreaver story is probably going to consume my time and character. However, that being said...I love this idea!

Best wishes to you guys, and if you ever need an elf for RP or even conflict RP, give me a shout. <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Definitely going to see about hitting this guild up with this soon. Nice idea!
Reply Quote
63 Undead Rogue
Very nice! This looks interesting.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
01/27/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Zinzawa
Definitely going to see about hitting this guild up with this soon. Nice idea!

I hope that you do! However, I should mention that we are -not- currently accepting Death Knights into the guild. This is due to the fact that many once belonged to the Scourge, and actively participated in the destruction of the Drakkari Empire. In time, this may change.
Reply Quote
24 Troll Hunter
Gah! This is so perfect. I'm rerolling most of my toons over to WrA, and I thought that my troll would never quite fit in anywhere. But this is fantastic. I'll definitely be speaking to you in the near future!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This a great guild concept and it looks pretty promising, best of luck to you guys. I wish I could make more toons on each server...

We're preservation oriented and once you are a bit further along in your guild story may be of some use to you guys!
Reply Quote
Balls. Originally, I created Tahgurah as an ice troll but now, I am bound to my guild due to raids obligation. Bump for great concept.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Rogue
Hey Zalmak. I'm the player of that troll (the interested non-ice troll to be specific) who whispered you just a minute ago. Unfortunately, my computer overheated and I didn't get a chance to see your answer before it shut off automatically. Anyway, if you've reached a decision (or want more information), I will be around on the forums tonight and, with any luck, back in-game tomorrow. Sorry for ditchin' there.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
Hey Zalmak. I'm the player of that troll (the interested non-ice troll to be specific) who whispered you just a minute ago. Unfortunately, my computer overheated and I didn't get a chance to see your answer before it shut off automatically. Anyway, if you've reached a decision (or want more information), I will be around on the forums tonight and, with any luck, back in-game tomorrow. Sorry for ditchin' there.

It's cool! I assumed as much, didn't think you went and ran on me.

To be completely honest, right now, I'm going to have to say no. While we'd gladly enjoy having you RP with us, the guild itself is going to be Ice Troll only, at least for the time being. But as I said, you're totally welcome to come and track us down, if your character has the motivation to do so!
Edited by Zalmak on 1/27/2013 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
63 Undead Rogue
Perfectly good! I have other character concepts I can mold around the guild.

...that'll be something I hope to talk with you about tomorrow in-game.
Edited by Cynthia on 1/27/2013 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
bumps
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump back up! Wasn't expecting all this interest!
Reply Quote
51 Troll Warrior
I'd like to join this if you're still doing this, I'm on right now when you get back on
Reply Quote
5 Troll Hunter
I'd like to join too! I just rolled this character to be an Ice Troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]