[H-RP] Icebound Blood: Ice Troll RP Guild

79 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm online now, just shoot me a whisper!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
FIRST IC EVENT COMING UP!

If you're considering joining, now is the time! Become part of the very first round of Initiates to prove themselves to the tribe!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for all trollkind.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Rogue
...had to head off for the night. Did you happen to speak with your co-GM yet?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zal and I spoke earlier tonight about letting in Death Knight's who weren't playing as Death Knights. While we both the like the idea on a strictly coolness factor, we came to the consensus for the time being that we're going to have to say no to Death Knight's in the guild.

Essentially, it comes down to wanting to keep that sense of Death Knight's not being in the guild for both even-handedness and consistency. Along with the problems that having someone RP something as a non-Death Knight that is still a Death Knight OOCly... and there is more we discussed, but in short, the answer is a hesitant no for the time being.

This -might- change in the future, but I would advise not holding your breath on it. That all said, thanks for the interest.
Reply Quote
I may be a Farraki, mon, but bumps ta de Bruddas o' Ice.
Reply Quote
75 Troll Shaman
Bumps for the bump god.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
B-B-Bump
Reply Quote
63 Undead Rogue
Understandable. Regardless, I'll still be keeping an eye on the thread and vesting my support in you all. If do you happen to change your mind, though, please let me know! I wish you guys the best of luck with this.
Reply Quote
23 Troll Hunter
Ok, now I am ready! I created one troll, but he was purple. I am good to go now. See you in game.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
01/30/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Tamdhu
Ok, now I am ready! I created one troll, but he was purple. I am good to go now. See you in game.

Hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump for finally being able to wear my RP armor...

Oh! The guild officially becomes IC tomorrow! Huzzah!
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Warrior
I have a young Troll who would love this guild. I never really thought of RPing an Ice Troll. Let alone one that could come from different areas of the world, including Northrend. That's fascinating to me. I'll give it a little thought this evening.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
I have a young Troll who would love this guild. I never really thought of RPing an Ice Troll. Let alone one that could come from different areas of the world, including Northrend. That's fascinating to me. I'll give it a little thought this evening.

Please do! And yes, there are Ice Troll tribes from all over. The three major ones are the Drakkari, Frostmane, and Winterax, but there are plenty you could say your troll is from.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Hunter
I'm very tempted to race change my mage to a troll for you guys since y'all seem to be missing a portal jockey!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
01/31/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Bestiarius
I'm very tempted to race change my mage to a troll for you guys since y'all seem to be missing a portal jockey!

/sunglasses

Where we're going, we won't NEED portals!

...jk give us them plz
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Hunter
Mage race changed to a troll. I'll try and hit ya up soon, Zal.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
Want to join the Ice Trolls? TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT. Bump for tonight's event!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]