[H-RP] Icebound Blood: Ice Troll RP Guild

90 Tauren Druid
Eventeventeventeventeventeventevent~
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
HUZZAH! Icebound Blood has officially begun!

Zalmak observes the newcomers. Ah... Fresh meat... http://i.imgur.com/6rMuvQM.jpg
Reply Quote
63 Undead Rogue
I trust the event went well then?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And Icebound Blood is a-go! First IC event went down swimmingly. Plenty of new-bloods now in the guild for realz and more RP planned soooooooon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Definitely would like to see more troll RP guilds about, so givin yall a bump. Use it wisely :P
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
/voodoo shuffle
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I want to join... but I can't! At least not yet! My troll's transmog must be PERFECT! You can only make a first impression once and I'll be damned if I half !@# it!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/03/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Bestiarius
I want to join... but I can't! At least not yet! My troll's transmog must be PERFECT! You can only make a first impression once and I'll be damned if I half !@# it!

I know that feel bro.
Reply Quote
52 Troll Warrior
Don't tell anyone, but I was at our first IC event on Saturday in heirloom gear....but Shhhh!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You people and your focus on fashion are not true-Drakkari. (Even though I am sure you look absolutely fabulous)
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
THIS WEEK:

More RP!
More events!
Get ready for some Trials!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Get back up there.
Edited by Zundai on 2/6/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've always, always been a big fan of Troll RP; unfortunately my disinclination to roll Horde doesn't give me too many opportunities to pursue it.

Bump for you guys and good luck!
Reply Quote
84 Troll Druid
I've no intention of joining the guild, but would love to RP with you guys! Let me know if/when you have an event!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
BUMPZ
Reply Quote
25 Troll Druid
What time are you folks on at? I mostly play EST and am recently getting back into WoW.. I tired the Ally side but still couldnt get into it. I am looking for the heavy RP you folks have but also for folks to adventure with from time to time.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
02/06/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Jitrinjin
What time are you folks on at? I mostly play EST and am recently getting back into WoW.. I tired the Ally side but still couldnt get into it. I am looking for the heavy RP you folks have but also for folks to adventure with from time to time.

A lot of us are EST as well. Generally we're on around 4-8 server, which is around the time of our events and RP. We'd gladly have you along for RP, and we have plenty of low levels for you to level with as well!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
SUCCESSFUL EVENT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

Tune in next time for the exciting conclusion of Part One: THE TRIALS
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
It has begun!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warrior
TONIGHT, WE FEAST ON BEAR FLESH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]