QQ Legendarry

100 Orc Warlock
Legendarry: If i had full mev i would beat you [threes company 2400]
Me: get full mev and see me you still wont win....

This is after I beat him 3 times in a row in a duel.
He says they dont matter, bahaha funny thing is he talks crap when he beats someone. He says he beats full mev players all the time time with t2 weaps. When really he beats up on people with full dreadful and calls himself good. get carried in 3s more you jackass and that was back in cata when rogues are broken oh and i still dont think you will beat me even when 5.2 comes along. Btw way to be the most hated person on this server because you lie about everything.

Side note. I am calling you out! get full mev and see me in a duel Ill spank your %^- like i did all the other times. Any time any day and bring as many of your friends as you like to watch you loose!

Legendarry how is being an ex Marine? and wait how old are you 22? yeah thats right... full of Crap, that's all I can gather. Just server transfer where people will stand you like tich. no one wants you here.
Edited by Raspewpewtin on 1/26/2013 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Raspewpewtin
no one wants you here.

^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/26/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Raspewpewtin
no one wants you here.

Lmfao, this guy is such a joke. I remember we wiped on Elegon like 4 times in a row, because he fell down the hole each time.

"You know it's bad when the pvper is failing"

He was gkicked shortly thereafter, lol.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
hahahaha
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
On a positive note he sells Tiger Gourami very very cheap.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
More like...

Raspoopootin
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
More like...

Raspoopootin
Haven't I killed you a few times?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
derek we wiped twice and we were 25 wipes in because your guild tanks are !@#$ sorry brother get ur fact straight Rasp ur trash. End of discussion ur playing a lock in full malev gear vs a rogue in blues and having to pop all your cd's and barely surviving ur obviously garbage, abrams you are just compleately clueless about this game ur a trash leader that doesnt like to be told that hes wrong when you are. end of this forum post tnx for taking your time and thinking about me love u all
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
More like...

Raspoopootin

oman.....

01/30/2013 12:41 AMPosted by Legendarry
derek we wiped twice and we were 25 wipes in because your guild tanks are !@#$ sorry brother get ur fact straight Rasp ur trash. End of discussion ur playing a lock in full malev gear vs a rogue in blues and having to pop all your cd's and barely surviving ur obviously garbage, abrams you are just compleately clueless about this game ur a trash leader that doesnt like to be told that hes wrong when you are. end of this forum post tnx for taking your time and thinking about me love u all

Should just settle this and each of you duel pyru.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

Lol you are in full blues? Doesn't look like it nice heroic 510 dagger, Oh and Where is your t2 weap? Still don't see it. Oh and the lowest HP you brought me down to was 197k Hp and I didnt pop all my cds, Funny thing is I still had plenty of cooldown's after the duel. Again when you get full mev i invite you to come and try again. I think I have my fact's strait. Looks like you need to put up or shut up.

oman.....

Should just settle this and each of you duel pyru.

Abb was that you during sha just yesterday?
I like the play on words, Raspoopootin I guess If I was a !@#$ throwing spewing rogue *cough* legendarry... That name would better fit me. Kudos for play on words.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
yea pookka is my dk aka big Pooky!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Highly doubtful.

Nice to see you've been past 1800 in anything...OWAIT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well thanks a lot sepe...you're always asking about my feet, then you gotta make fun that im terribad at pvp :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rasp ur just proving the poitn to people that i have no good pvp gear by saying im dueling you with a pve dagger.. Bro Just get over it ur a tunnel visioning scrub that has not been past 1550+ in any bracket period. Ur simply bad and only reason you won the duel is because u out gear me Lets make a 100k gold bet that once i get full malev gear i will make u wish u didnt play this game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
WoW PvP is so serious!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
how did i manage to double post on wow forums
OP
Edited by Xaruki on 1/30/2013 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
dang legend everyone hates you :) <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
you did fine in our raid .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]