QQ Legendarry

90 Orc Warlock
Looks like you win legendarry. Oh wait you even said yourself how your 510 dagger is better then your mev daggers. And 1550 bracket because I have only done arena for points. Oh and I want to see where you been this season whats your highest MMR?

100k lol chump change. Funny thing is you don't even have that kind of money. Like I said any time any place, Oh and have you ever pvped with me? no so how would you know I tunnel or not?

dang legend everyone hates you :) <3

They hate him because he lies about being a marine He also claimed to be high ranking too. When he was just some coke addict swallowing excrement for cash to feed is habit.
Edited by Raspewpewtin on 2/1/2013 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just a game guys relax.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Paladin
Good to see u at Galleon yesterday Turran!!

Good job sir......
All except..
WE GOT THE TAG Heeeeheeeeee!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/01/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Turranmc
Just a game guys relax.

QFT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
could we just request a "sticky" at this point
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bumping for request sticky!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Good to see u at Galleon yesterday Turran!!

Good job sir......
All except..
WE GOT THE TAG Heeeeheeeeee!
lmao I saw you while I was flying over and decided to wave. I kept telling them over and over you gotta get the tag first or you will not get him but people didn't listen
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Updating this thread with some important news... Legendarry is still bad and now has and alt Ididntpull a Death knight! A random death knight has a shiver down his spine he feels his soul withering away a flutter of the past because now his glory seeps at the pain legendarry has brought to this class of heroes... what next a warlock?

P.S Look at legendarry linking his pve achv's in trade so cute, Idk Thought the kid pvp'd meh...
Edited by Raspewpewtin on 2/3/2013 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
More like...

Raspoopootin
Reply Quote
i think someone got dumped its ok theres other fish in the sea
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump.
legendarry is brutal
how's the view from the elegon hole?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]