This server is nothing without the Legends

(Locked)

1 Goblin Priest
It is a shame alot of you disrespected them so much that they left this server for greener pastures. You all claimed to hate Eredars best players but in reality you all thrived on getting beat up by them alot.

Perhaps Eredar's saviors will grace us with their presence once again someday and save this server once again.

Eredar was a much better server with these gentlemen playing on it.
100 Night Elf Hunter
While I strongly agree, that without the Legends, things can be a little dull around here. Youve still got Baron Raygar as well as a few other "characters" on the server. I actually have a good rapport with the Legends and I think they server trans.

I will try to do more of famous "Random Acts of Kindness" to ease the citizens of Eredar at this time of great loss!
I should have just taken my beatings like a good little nerd. Eredar is turrible without our Legends!
90 Undead Priest
Without our what?
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/28/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Nixxe
Without our what?

The OP is referring to some unique characters we used to have on the server who were famous for "Crunching Nerds" and they liked to play the role of the "bad guys" so to speak. Kind of like how it is in WWE. Some people loved them, some got along with them, and some out right hated them.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Shhhhh

I was launching a nuclear attack snub.
100 Goblin Priest
Dizee, post from your main. Don't make a dumb level one character for posting on the forums.

Also, "a lot" is two words, never one.
1 Goblin Priest
The legends have done more for Eredar than any of these PvE guilds ever will. Eredar is the house that the Legends built.

I hope they come back one day but I do not see that happening. This server is dead now.
100 Troll Hunter
These threads are always the best.
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/29/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Unggoy
These threads are always the best.

No YOU'RE the best! Dang troll hunters always out dpsing me!!!
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for the support but the Legends will never be returning to Eredar unless it stops being a ghost town. We have accomplished everything we wanted to do on this server and are enjoying our new home which has the best world pvp scene on WoW!

Legends will gladly stop by every now and then via cross realm though just to massacre some captain 1200s like Girlfriendmd.

Thanks and god bless!

Your Eredar Legends (www.facebook.com/eredarlegends)
90 Human Death Knight
01/29/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Raygar
Without our what?

The OP is referring to some unique characters we used to have on the server who were famous for "Crunching Nerds" and they liked to play the role of the "bad guys" so to speak. Kind of like how it is in WWE. Some people loved them, some got along with them, and some out right hated them.

since you mentioned WWE, you can view the legends latest video feaurting livewire and dizee on WWE 13!!! we are top players on every game we play too

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wAOrCK271Y

GO legends go!!!
100 Troll Hunter
01/31/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Dizee
Thanks for the support

wat
1 Human Hunter
I should have respected our legends while I had the chance! Not showing them the respect they deserved is my second greatest regret in life... right behind voting for obama.
100 Worgen Hunter
Ya see Fairshare can admit his wrongs, the rest of you should do the same
Edited by Dizeê on 2/3/2013 12:00 AM PST
100 Troll Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/uuCfJYT.png?1
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/31/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Dizee

since you mentioned WWE, you can view the legends latest video feaurting livewire and dizee on WWE 13!!! we are top players on every game we play too

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wAOrCK271Y

GO legends go!!!

LOL! GO FWO!
90 Undead Mage
virgins
100 Worgen Hunter
Respect your Legends you angry liberal
100 Worgen Hunter
This is what happens when you disrespect your legends, just because we have mains on another server does not mean you are safe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9BJIplRdE

Remember folks, Respect Your Legends!!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]