<Disregard>
Edited by Easife on 1/27/2013 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
<disregard>
Edited by Easife on 1/27/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I agree with Yubz. I don't leave a guild I have fun in especially if it has great leadership. I was in a guild that shall not be named that absolutely was not cool. They were fun in the beginning then I noticed that their "teasing" was pretty much bullying. I left quietly and they went crazy on me. Friends that came back to play asked why I left and they made up stories saying I rage quiet and created a boat load of drama when I left. No, I left without a word and joined a guild I had run with a few times. I am still with that guild, they are a blast and I have so much fun with them. And the best part, I know my guild leader has my back, and he will call me out privately if I make a huge mistake. I'm not afraid of going to him with any issues. I do laugh at the guy who whispered him when some guildies and I kicked the guy from a random group....he was from our realm. He was such a dink to us and had an awful attitude and kept making snarky remarks. I told him I wasn't moving from that spot until he stopped verbally abusing us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]