Centered 9/16H 10man looking for hybrid dps

(Locked)

1 Human Warlock
We are currently looking for a balance druid, shadow priest or elemental shaman who is comfortable with healing in case we are short a healer for any given night.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 5:30pm to 9:30pm server time. If you are interested and would like more information please send an in-game mail to Cohu.
Edited by Cohih on 2/28/2013 9:09 PM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
Join us!
1 Human Warlock
Updated recruitment needs.
1 Human Warlock
Updated post.
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a hybrid dps and a tank.
90 Worgen Druid
Centered ,

Use to be in your guild back in the day . I have much respect for your guild and all it's players !
However we have been having a hard time with one of your newest recruits their name is Biksu and his alt is purgatory .

His is still harassing players in my guild , trolling chat , making alts to try and bother myself and other guildies , I think my ignore list is full on nothing but him actually.

He is degrading to women and thinks that he is the best player on the server. He can't accept the fact he was removed from Fire and Fury for his behavior . I see him all the time in chat trolling and when I clicked on his name I see your guild tag association .

He is playing on a bought account and likes to be carried , he claims to know everything but fails at simple raid task as I'm sure you'll find out.

I don't know how he managed to squeak his way into Centered , but he can stop bragging anytime now that he is going to be carried so he can clear 16/16 content. This player is bad news and I know this isn't the type of player you guys want carrying your guild name.

Just a heads up guys!

Much respect,

Pliny
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Pliny,

Thanks for letting me know about Biksu, he was just invited today by our weekend raid leader so I will discuss this with him.
90 Night Elf Druid
Now only looking for a hybrid dps.
90 Night Elf Druid
Still need a balance druid, shadow priest or elemental shaman.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]