2 healers LF late night raid group

90 Blood Elf Priest
My friend and I are refugees from a fallen guild. We are both healers with dps off spec looking for a fun, dedicated group. We are not looking for hard core. We want to have fun and down bosses. We can raid any night of the week as long as we start 8 pm or later

Holy priest 495 ilvl 4/6 heroic msv, 16/16 normal
Resto druid 495 ilvl 1/6 heroic msv 15/16 normal
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hi Naleana. My guild has similar progression to you and your friend, and I would love to chat with you in game at your earliest convenience :)

Bere#1120

PS: Make sure you are looking closely at the guilds that are interested in you guys. Some are not as...progressed...as others :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking.

Please note that 8pm is the earliest we can start, starting later is ok, but if you raid at 6 or 7 we are not who you are looking for.
Reply Quote
Hey there, Please check out

www.wolvesofwar.com

We've got some room for heals and we're hoping to get a reliable 25. We're not hard core but we try to be a pleasant yet progressive guild. If there are things on there that don't answer your questions please ask someone who is on, we love to help each other out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]