[H] <Prophecy Gaming> LF 1 RDPS

90 Tauren Paladin
Prophecy Gaming is looking for 1 Ranged DPS (No Hunters) to join our 10 man raiding group to begin progressing in Normal Mode Raids. Mage and Elemental Shaman are preferred. We want to recruit people who are new to raiding in Mists of Pandaria. Must have Ventrilo and a functioning microphone.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday 7-11 EST.

We are a group of friends who have come back from a long World of Warcraft hiatus. Our members are mainly college students in their early 20's with lots of free time and a raunchy sense of humor.

Thank you for considering Prophecy Gaming and we hope to get this ball rolling!
Edited by Psykadelic on 2/10/2013 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Let me know if the mage dies horribly :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7591982245?page=1#0
Edited by Shattermage on 1/28/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey Shattermage. Thanks for your reply. It seems like our schedules match up nicely. However, do you think you can make Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday? Your ad mentions 1-2 days a night. If not, I can talk it over with my GM about rescheduling.
Edited by Psykadelic on 1/29/2013 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I can make any two days with prior notice. I have a family and work odd hours at times so I like to limit to 1-2 nights a week. Could consider a third night for wrap up, etc but would like to stick to 2 nights max to keep from burnout.

Let me know what you think and if it works we can do some heroics or LFR or w/e to see how we play together. I'm not saved or expecting to be this week so let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump

Psykadelic?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Update: Need 1 RDPS to complete our raid group. Will not accept hunters. Mage and Elemental Shaman are preferred.
Edited by Psykadelic on 2/8/2013 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Update: Must have Ventrilo and functioning microphone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
need a hunter ? =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]