Reckless Ascension is recruiting.

90 Orc Rogue
Reckless Ascension is recruiting. I have started up a new guild and I am putting together a hardcore raid team. Right now I am looking into putting together a core 10 man group to start delving into heroics in the foreseeable future being in the next 5 weeks at most. I'm interested in having the entire tier cleared on normal mode in two weeks tops, and heroic progression started shortly after with normal mode farming for gear if need be. As of 1/28/12, I am looking for a raid comp similar to;

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=kaispyog1u000000000000000000000000000000
Or;
http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=4kx2pogde1000000000000000000000000000000

Raid times will be either;
Tu/W/Th 6:30-10:30 PM Server time (12 hours a week)
Or;
Sa/Su 6:30-10:30 PM Server time (8 hours a week)
Or;
F/Sa 6:30-10:30 PM Server Time (8 hours a week)
Depending on the group choice, however, I lean more towards a 12 hour schedule during progression.

If you are interested in joining my raid team and feel as if you can fill the ranks please contact me in-game or reply to this thread.
Requirements;
1. Appropriate class and ability to play it.
2. Adult age - No trolling.
3. Mumble and a working microphone.
4. 475 or higher item level main spec. (If you play your toon well enough, I may be able to skimp a bit on the gear requirement, or experience with the content we're doing at the time).
5. 95% Raid Attendance or higher.
6. Ability to meet team requirements.
7. A personality that's willing to adapt and conquer.
8. Be Social.

Things you need!
Patience - You need to be able to consistently play at a high level for long periods of time, whether it be wiping to a boss for two or three hours or running farm content for a couple of hours.
Class knowledge - Be on top of your class, be it changes, optimizing your character as well as possible, being on top of the latest boss fights that the guild is progressing on and knowing every possible way to squeeze as much as possible out of your character.
Ability to take criticism - Swap A talent out for B talent or we're going to wipe because you cannot survive the mechanic; Pay more attention to mechanics and watch your timers better so you don't die to fire on the ground.
Ability to learn quickly - Don't waste the entire group's time because you can't stop dying to a simple mechanic.
Willingness to be part of the team in every aspect.
Be social.

The guild website is;
http://reckless-ascension.wowstead.com/
If you are interested in joining, please apply today.

Notable parts bolded.
This post is subject to change.
All trolling/flaming will be reported for harassment.
Once again, please feel free to contact me here or in game.
Edited by Infinitie on 1/28/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Saved.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Saved.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
Bump for guild tag, too. - Saved.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
Saved, also.
Edited by Heavycow on 1/28/2013 5:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
To the top.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
heheheheheheheh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]