<Demonic> merged into <Dark Sun Cabal>

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Greetings!
It is my pleasure to announce yet another guild merger!!! As of January 25th, 2013, <Demonic> has merged into <Dark Sun Cabal>!
I would personally like to welcome all of the <Demonic> crew into our ranks and hope that you find the Cabal just as welcoming of a home as Demonic was. I would also like to welcome our new officers to the Cabal. Kahlu, the Guild Master of Demonic, will still be in a leadership position as a Dark Confessor; one that I will be working with very closely. Reburk, who has been a part of the Cabal for almost 2 years on his Paladin and then his Monk, Eggsan, will be joining us as a Confessor as well. He will be leading our Tuesday/ Thursday raid group, which is actively recruiting. More information about available spots are forthcoming. Tokroz will also be a Confessor, although his role is yet to be determined.
If you are a Demonic member, please apply to our website, www.darksuncabal.com , ASAP so that we can get you into the forums and roster. If you are interested in training to become an officer, please PM me directly.
I have very high hopes for what this merger can mean for the guild and it's members. As usual, if you have any ideas that you think will help improve our player experience, please do not hesitate to share! Also, if you are an officer or GM of another raiding/RP guild, feel free to message me as well if you're interested in an alliance for raiding or RP.

Good Luck and have Fun,
Guild Mistress Bodua Bregolis
<Dark Sun Cabal>
Edited by Bodua on 1/28/2013 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
may i join
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]