Khaos part two alt run and more LFM

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So people may or may not remember the guild <Khaos> or <Iron and Blood>, but we have decided to return to play on Blackhand on alts. After some of us went our own ways to raid elsewhere we ultimately missed playing/raiding with one another so here we are! We are looking to do an alt run on Friday and/or Saturday each week. Currently we are looking for around a 7 P.M. server start time or whenever everyone logs on. We are currently a few slots short and our current needs are as follows:

1 healer with DPS OS > Currently full on Paladins a strong shaman or Priest is ideal

1 to 2 Ranged DPS > Running 2 melee which is more than enough and our current ranged are a mage and warlock. A Spriest/Boomkin/Hunter/Elemental is ideal, but open to any ranged class.

Although this alt run is to have fun on our alts we are looking to do decent, and strive for full 16/16 clears at minimal (aside from first week or 2 while we get gear). The majority of us currently have 14-16/16 HM experience so we do expect people to have a good grasp on all fights with no downs. All in all just looking to raid with a fun group of people and get shiny purples just please don't be dumb, and try to have more personality than a day old doughnut.

Also might be looking to get into some PvP action on our toons as well.

If any of this interest you feel free to add my battletag Tickle#1358 or whisper me in game. Guild is currently named Caribou Cult until we name change it.....anyone in there can direct you to me.
Edited by Ticklemonsta on 1/28/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is going to be the most epic alt run fun time ever.

#khaospart2
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Littlerage...if you want a crappy geared shaman I have one. Resto/Ele spec.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Purrrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for the above mentioned roles. Come be a part of something magical.

xoxox
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I could alwayz tank on my DK but Idk......
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump still need 1 healer with DPS OS really would like a shaman or priest also 1 ranged DPS priest/boomkin/hunter/Elemental preferred but any will do. Get at me cuties ;)
Edited by Ticklemonsta on 1/29/2013 5:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
LR I just realized you are raiding with some raiders from my old server from back in the vanilla/bc days.

Also, my offer still stands on my shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How bad is the gear?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This bad. Got him to 90 and kind of let him go a little.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I mean it's doable with that gear as long as you know your class try to get your last couple 5 man pieces if you can and get your LFR in for the week and I wouldn't mind giving you a go. Check for me online tom around 7 server or a little before if you want to come think we are going to try and shoot for one tom or saturday
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I know the class. Raided with the shaman at the beginning of cata and I've done 5m/LFR in MoP. I hate the changes to totems but that's manageable. I'm going to add your battletag and try to get at you tonight. Saturday is no good though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]