[H] Sacrifice Alt MSV 10 Wed/Sat

92 Tauren Druid
Sacrifice is starting an MSV alt/pug run on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays! We will be clearing up through Spirit Kings. Don't be shy! All fights will be explained and players new to normals are welcome. Meet up is around 7:00 PM server and we hope to start by 7:30 PM or ASAP.

Please have an avg iLvl of 463ish or above. Mumble is required; help with setup can be provided.

Message Moohots [alt: Zibit] or Dreadtotem [alt: Mixcoatl] in game for more info, or email us at: Sacrifice.Eonar <at> gmail <dot> com

Hope to see you on the run!
Edited by Moohots on 2/2/2013 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
I can't find a tank on Eonar to save my lif... er, run! I have tried to run a pug group to help other Eonar players get in and see bosses, yet each and every nite I receive no tank or healer interest. In fact, this last try, I received not a SINGLE bite from any role. :(

So this is a call to anyone who hasn't raided this tier who wants to give it a try... the server needs you... the guilds that have made Eonar their home need you... get out and try running some stuff... come along with us, we'll show you some fights. Try a different role, you never know, you may love it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]