Sombidi- bad tank learn your class loser.

90 Human Warlock
My mage bburstt was removed because I got angry at having a mob on me for 60 seconds or longer, I kited him all over the place. Buddy you had me removed when you have no clue how to tank. It goes to show the idiots in lfr. I was top dps, easily. Like I told you reject, 7.5 hit, 7.5 % expertise. You havent reforged anything, you have no clue how to play your class, and I'm the guy who gets screwed over. But hey its not like I need anything. I assure you, it wasn't always like that, back in the day it would have been you that was removed. But I guess its nothing but a glorified heroic right? I guess it doesn't matter, the tons of people that died in the raid because of you, or the raid wipe. Pardon me if I got sick of your ineptitude. I don't remember what class you were, bbeast is my war, bbpoppa is my dk, bbadd is my druid, bbstun is my pally. bbdead is my horde lock, bbonney is my hunter, take a look at them baddie, bbscar my priest, bbmanja my shammie, bbsting my rogue. I don't tank anymore, but man its sickening the last couple raids I have done, retards for tanks. Zero skill or proper stats done needed at all. Oh ya bbpimp my 30 monk, isn't he cute?

The game fails when there are people like you, able to be carried. You were carried hard buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm starting to question the game, when people like you are around. I'm done with lfr for awhile. You make me sick. I need 3 achieves to have all battleground achieves, and a tiny bit more rep for conqueror, in 5.2. I will be one of the first warmasters in the game. Good luck trying to run the new raid 5.2, you will be removed quick. At least for the first month you won't be carried that easily.
Edited by Exhume on 1/27/2013 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
51 Night Elf Druid
u mad bro?
Reply Quote
11 Troll Hunter
Yeah mon, I tink he mad.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Looks like his guild name fits the post well LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nice gear Siberian, does it make you mad that I have 12 guys better geared than you? This server is full of bads apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh wow a pve server, I've heard of these servers, full of sissies, afraid to fight. But I'd be afraid to beef if I had your gear Siberain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Siberian 15 str enchant on your malv gloves, thats good stuff buddy, you are exactly what I'm talking about. Funny thing is, you have no clue just how bad you are.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Exhume
Nice gear Siberian, does it make you mad that I have 12 guys better geared than you? This server is full of bads apparently.

Thinking that you'd be better off using your time seeing an anger management therapist, rather than gearing so many characters.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Good thing you jumped in and don't know what my main spec gear looks like which is lvl 467+ .This set is just pieced together with little gold or effort as iam relearning ret atm . troll elsewhere and i agree with Dein you need Anger management
Reply Quote
Why doesn't your warlock use the same naming convention as all of your other characters? I'm personally a fan of naming conventions like that, as it's what I use. Would you mind sending me an in-game mail when you earn the Warmaster title? I do interviews for Ten Ton Hammer and I'd be interested in setting one up with one of the first Warmasters. Also, seeing as how you run LFR, I'd also like to get a hardcore PvP player's opinion on the PvE side of things, especially when it comes to the casual side of things, like in LFR. Good luck with the achievement!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ha Ha!
-Nelson Muntz
Edited by Dondon on 1/30/2013 10:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
why did i even read this.....why did i even post hear...i forgot.......the raging made m....oh yeah to troll........meh not worth it...... ;)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
Meds run out on ya?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]