Sentry Totem 173: Django Unchained-Lightning

90 Orc Shaman
My second shaman still loves getting gold. What fun that is :<
90 Orc Shaman
I got gold from Lei shi again. Cuz 28.5 gold is somehow super exciting.
100 Pandaren Shaman
this should be 173.
90 Pandaren Shaman
172 never happened
100 Pandaren Shaman
it did, just like all those other ones that were.. taken care of

you can't just pretend it never happened, it's part of who you are

NOW FIX IT.
100 Troll Shaman
you had your chance
90 Pandaren Monk
01/27/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Chillbros
m I crazy for having so much fun with it?

yes

Judging by the things you have found fun this tier, I would think you'd also enjoy getting root canal surgery.

I enjoyed it until we got it on farm actually
90 Pandaren Shaman
that's because you cheat
90 Orc Shaman
I think MVPs got creepy new icons.

GC's twitter is amusing tonight.
Edited by Korghal on 1/28/2013 1:07 AM PST
90 Worgen Warlock
You would think Blizzard wouldn't suspend you for saying a word that gets filtered, but nooooooooooooooope.

People are fu...special!

My second shaman still loves getting gold. What fun that is :<

Btw, I got 6 items this week, but only 4 count since I got the will headpiece, and spirit king gloves, and because of HoF I didn't need either. Only thing I got through coins was my roll on Tsulong, but he gave me shoulders instead of mah weaponz.

GET@ME
Edited by Varlth on 1/28/2013 8:14 AM PST
100 Troll Shaman
01/27/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Korghal
GC's twitter is amusing tonight.
It's always amusing, starts showing how much he really knows about whats going on with his game...

:l
90 Orc Shaman
Brother's GF: Thank you for letting me stay here.

My mind: Yeah, because I was totally asked for permission before hand *rolls eyes.

I hate people some times.

Scratch that. I hate people.
Edited by Korghal on 1/28/2013 1:26 PM PST
90 Worgen Warlock
Also, I forgot to tell everyone of my most recent fail in life. Company party on Saturday. Was at a bowling alley. Proof that I was a nerd who never goes outside? I found a way to cut my thumb open on a bowling ball.

Yeah.
90 Draenei Shaman
Was one of the holes jagged on that ball? Geez.
90 Worgen Warlock
Yeah it was just a hair jagged. Just a hair.

The best part though was that because I was slightly drunk when I did it I kind of focused in on putting pressure on it, and band aiding it up so I just put the ball back. My co-worker told me today that he tried swapping balls, and picked up my old one, and when he stuck his thumb in it was wet and he realized what had happened. He said it could be worse because I could have aids and then he might contract it.

Which ensued hilarious jokes about how he would have a hard time explaining to his church (He used to be a pastor) about how he contracted aids from a male co-worker because he cut his finger on a bowling ball.
90 Orc Shaman
01/28/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Varlth
Which ensued hilarious jokes about how he would have a hard time explaining to his church (He used to be a pastor) about how he contracted aids from a male co-worker because he cut his finger on a bowling ball.

It would be an even better joke if you remove the part about him getting it because of his finger.
90 Worgen Warlock
No?

The joke is that if I actually had aids, or some other terrible condition, and he had someone gotten it by touching my blood that no one would believe him when he said he got it because his co-worker cut his finger on a bowling ball and he touched his blood. It wouldn't be believable.

"So...how did you get aids?"

"Well..my co-worker cut his finger on a bowling ball and I touched his blood. So I got aids."

"Really? That's the best excuse you could come up with? You sure you don't want to tell us something?"
100 Pandaren Shaman
I think that's just a cover story for how Liax gave his co-worker aids
90 Worgen Warlock
10 Scholo clears. I can't even begin to explain how absolutely retarded it is to not have seen either the wand or belt by now. And I've only see the neck once, and thankfully won that.

At this rate I'll see the staff before the wand.
Edited by Varlth on 1/28/2013 5:25 PM PST
100 Troll Shaman
01/28/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Korghal
I hate people.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]