Sentry Totem 173: Django Unchained-Lightning

90 Orc Shaman
Haven't been here in awhile. Hello again shamans and ex-shamans.

Hey Korghal. I replied to your recruit post. Get in touch if you want. No biggie if not.

Thanks, I'll take it into consideration.

I really hate having started this late into the tier to search for a guild, as not many guilds are recruiting right now. I was hoping I could wait until 5.2 and try my luck then, but the ilvl disparity I'll have compared to just Normal will be freaking HUGE compared to what was in Cata.
90 Pandaren Monk
01/29/2013 03:11 AMPosted by Kegstomp
you had your chance

I don't see how this is relevant. Threads were deleted in the past, and their numbers were not re-taken.
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's okay, if you love the number 173 so much you can just title the next thread it.
90 Pandaren Shaman

I really hate having started this late into the tier to search for a guild, as not many guilds are recruiting right now. I was hoping I could wait until 5.2 and try my luck then, but the ilvl disparity I'll have compared to just Normal will be freaking HUGE compared to what was in Cata.

Yeah. So far i've noticed there are two groups of people looking for guilds. People who have killed one heroic boss wanting a 10/16H guild and people who fell on hard times and are looking to experience the normals. There is no middle ground right now it seems. Sadly the guild i'm in had to convert from 25 to 10 due to losing so many people when MoP hit and we sat spinning our tires for a bit till we got our team together, and now as we progress we realize we have two healers who aren't cutting it and we need to make a change.

We had someone who was recruiting and honestly did a horrible job so they gave it to me recently and I'm just trying to turn the ship around. Funniest thing is though about a month ago there were easily 10-15 resto shamans on the recruitment forums, but apparently that well dried up and you cant find any.
Edited by Unthir on 1/29/2013 11:46 AM PST
96 Pandaren Shaman
01/29/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Chillbros
It's okay, if you love the number 173 so much you can just title the next thread it.

if I make the next thread it will be 174
90 Orc Shaman
I SEE HOW IT IS. KORGIE WOULD RATHER JUMP SHIP THEN RAID WITH ME.

/wristsss
96 Troll Shaman
01/29/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Kind
I don't see how this is relevant. Threads were deleted in the past, and their numbers were not re-taken.
It was mostly a joke. *shrug*

But with the other threads they capped out. That one didn't make it that far, no?
96 Pandaren Shaman
there was that whole thing a while back where some of the threads were being deleted as they were made and Secret was flipping the !@#$ out
90 Tauren Shaman
Hmm. Is it a DPS increase to tab target multiple targets and apply Flame Shock for Lava Surge? This is assuming that you want to put primary focus on a single target, but there just happens to be multiple targets in the area.
100 Pandaren Monk
01/29/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Rude
there was that whole thing a while back where some of the threads were being deleted as they were made and Secret was flipping the !@#$ out

XD good times

where did all the old ST people go anyways?
96 Pandaren Shaman
Are you Womd
90 Orc Shaman
I SEE HOW IT IS. KORGIE WOULD RATHER JUMP SHIP THEN RAID WITH ME.

/wristsss

You were all like "omg we need Spriest :3" and I was all "I be no Priest, damn u gurl". OURS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE, BABE. QQ.

I mean, had my scheddules fit your raid times well, I would have raided with you from the start (and if I was the right class, too)
90 Tauren Shaman
l2cogshanks Rude

You were all like "omg we need Spriest :3" and I was all "I be no Priest, damn u gurl". OURS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE, BABE. QQ.

I mean, had my scheddules fit your raid times well, I would have raided with you from the start (and if I was the right class, too)

I know, lol was just giving you !@#$.

We're actually pretty good with our roster. I think we want like one more DPS or something, but for the most part I think we've had 11-12 people logging in every night :<
Edited by Stormkin on 1/29/2013 1:12 PM PST
90 Orc Shaman
I know. I'M THERE STALKING YOU FROM MY PVP PRIEST.

Yeah. So far i've noticed there are two groups of people looking for guilds. People who have killed one heroic boss wanting a 10/16H guild and people who fell on hard times and are looking to experience the normals. There is no middle ground right now it seems. Sadly the guild i'm in had to convert from 25 to 10 due to losing so many people when MoP hit and we sat spinning our tires for a bit till we got our team together, and now as we progress we realize we have two healers who aren't cutting it and we need to make a change.

We had someone who was recruiting and honestly did a horrible job so they gave it to me recently and I'm just trying to turn the ship around. Funniest thing is though about a month ago there were easily 10-15 resto shamans on the recruitment forums, but apparently that well dried up and you cant find any.

True. And while I have seen some players successfully joined high raiding guilds despite starting late in the tier, not many guilds of that level tend to want to take recruits with that little experience (and 5.2 will make trials a charm because no one will want to sit just in case dat Thunderforged piece drops).

The annoying part of not raiding is that I became a "casual" and I realized how much I hate it.
Edited by Korghal on 1/29/2013 1:19 PM PST
96 Troll Shaman
01/29/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Rude
Weird.
90 Draenei Shaman
Crossing my fingers that I'll coin 509 legs and shoulders tonight,

Oh also reding progression on heroic vizier, that won't be fun.

Is it weird that Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week cause of server reset? I just itch until 6pm then race home.
90 Orc Shaman
Well, Tuesday is pretty much the day there is actually stuff to do.

Unless you got classes like I do :|
90 Worgen Warlock
To coin LFR tsulong for the weapon or start stockpiling them as the lagging route is supposed to be resolved in a couple weeks which means I could start doing serious business raids soon.
90 Tauren Shaman
So first it's a girl sampling her own used !@#$%^, then it's a person screwing a horse/dog, and now it's a video of a 14 year old stripping.

What. The. Hell.
90 Worgen Warlock
Judgment got the better of me. Rolled for sword.

Lolnope.

Got the trinket though. SO GOOD.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]