Adopt a Lowbie Day Feb 7th

96 Night Elf Hunter
Id like to start a tradition on Eredar, starting of course on my upcoming birthday.

I want to call it "Adopt a Lowbie day".

What you do for about 2 ( depending ) on that day, is find some lowbie that is leveling and hook them up with some funds, and run them through instances. I picked the time of 2 hours because well, its not really that much time, but a LOT can be done with a high level character.

The rules are as follows :

1.The high level character PICKS the lowbie not the other way around. This will prevent people abusing the system. So lowbies reading this...DONT ASK.

2.2 hour minimum rule. Of course you can go longer, but keep in mind running someone while youre high level really kills their xp, so they will mostly be going for items.2 hours should be more than enough time to show a lowbie how awesome it is to level.

3.As a high level toon, you are responsible for your lowbie once you pick them, so choose wisely. You must make sure they have supplies, repairs and try to leave them with some gold when you are dine.
Reply Quote
94 Troll Hunter
But that's 2 hours of afk'ing at the shrine I'll never get back!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
when it comes to lowbies, i have more fun defending them from evil ankle biting gnomes than running them through stuff >:)

OH ... and Happy Birthday early! I will forget by the 7th as I have the memory of a gold fish lately, so it's now or never :P
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 1/28/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
Yes , the ole baron here turns the big 43 so I thought Id extend my niceness. Its too bad this forum doesnt get the traffic it used to. Im catching hell as many of you know, most of my "job" requires me to take care of my ill and always sick mom and well, playing this game. I technically get paid to play WoW and be a caregiver, pretty good job if you can stomach certain moments :P
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
Just an FYI , my idea admittedly, was a complete fail lol. Sorry guys, I tried to bring something cool to the community :P Better luck next time ! I still love you all though! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Eh, st least you try. I think the problems are
1: Very few people read Eredar's forums, as it is mainly associated with inane repetitive trolling.

2: Like myself, people have bad memories.

3: February 7th was a Thursday.

4: Lowbies quest lines are randomly shift phased. I run into that a lot when I try to help ppl with gankers.
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Warrior
Eh, st least you try. I think the problems are
1: Very few people read Eredar's forums, as it is mainly associated with inane repetitive trolling.

LOL, no. Few people read the forums because few people know they exist. There aren't that many people playing on this server anymore. :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

LOL, no. Few people read the forums because few people know they exist. There aren't that many people playing on this server anymore. :/

That's like ... your opinion man!

But in all seriousness, yes, lack of people is also a problem here. We do get the occasional dust ball rolling by in Org :(
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
You're all so supportive and loving!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]