Destromath is dead so very dead.

I propose that we just have one guild on alliance for Destromath. I don't care which guild we use, but I would like to see more than 3 people on anytime I log on. Why do we even have different guilds? There are only like 20 people who play alliance on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You should feel bad for making up part of that number.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Gallinar
You should feel bad for making up part of that number.

More like all the people who abandoned the alliance to go horde should feel bad for the state of things.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Come to Synergy :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I miss the old days, sitting on the bridge in Ironforge, waiting for the 40th person to logon so we could go to Molten Snore.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
What happened to this server? It was one of the original servers with Good alliance to horde ratio?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Destromath is not dead.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/02/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Levandius
Destromath is not dead.
Yes it is
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We are doing world pvp bgs TB arena everyday as a guild, iwhile you guys have nothing better to do then cry in trade chat or on the forums about how Destro is dead. Unhappy about the way the server is? Do something about it or gtfo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/05/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Levandius
We are doing world pvp bgs TB arena everyday as a guild, iwhile you guys have nothing better to do then cry in trade chat or on the forums about how Destro is dead. Unhappy about the way the server is? Do something about it or gtfo
GTFO, yep that's what's happening.

Once a realm is dead, there is nothing the customer can do can bring back population. Our only option to deal with low server pop is transfer or reroll. Only Blizzard can fix this by merging all of the low pop servers into a few high pop servers.

Do you think my guild members want to spend between $100 and $225 to move toons to a populated server? No we do not!. We do want an MMO experience, not a single player game.
Reply Quote
No one blames you THL. You definitely stuck it through. TBH im surrpised you're not quitting the game as a guild and moving elsewhere. Do you really think there is life in this game for world of dailycraft? I only still play because 15 bucks a month is cheap and i have a great 10 man guild who raids every week. we have fun. but i would not think of spending the money it costs to transfer all of my toons...ugh..well good luck to you guys!
Edited by Lyralust on 3/7/2013 11:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have to say being on a busy server is amazing. Tons of raid pugs for new and old raids. Very active AH. It's so weird to see very busy cities. It's like WoW is an MMO again LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I quit playing for a year. Came back and the server is a ghost town. The AH is pitiful as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
On the upside, we are now that kind of server where people would go to get things they normally can't on a populated one. Like Relic Hunter and other similar achievements :D But yes, I do miss seeing people actually active on the alli side.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
LOL. Alliance died when mom died & we went horde in wotlk.

Horde will die too when we are gone. Sorry destro - couldn't keep you alive!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
just got back the other day...i miss sitting on my bank in org..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]