80s Thread of Camouflage OP

80 Undead Mage
http://i.imgur.com/r2BgLLn.jpg

My greatest work yet. Xt turned to stone.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
http://i.imgur.com/r2BgLLn.jpg

My greatest work yet. Xt turned to stone.

Nice.

Side note I'm terribly bored with wow for some reason......it comes in waves, I think.

Playing Minecraft till I come up with an idea to make wow fun again.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
it always boggles my mind as to how much cata greens sell for...

soloing brc (in about 10mins) got me 1500g
Reply Quote
43 Night Elf Druid
this bracket sucks
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/02/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Ripastroxxmd
this bracket sucks

actually, your statement makes no logical sense, the proper term would actually be, "The people in this bracket suck." In which case your indicating the population sucks. But the actually bracket itself cannot suck because well, it's a bracket.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
02/03/2013 05:54 AMPosted by Deadhannd
actually, your statement makes no logical sense, the proper term would actually be, "The people in this bracket suck." In which case your indicating the population sucks. But the actually bracket itself cannot suck because well, it's a bracket.

Made sense to me.

The bracket does suck right now; not just the players, but the gear, queue times, etc.

Saying the bracket "sucks" encompasses the various different kinds of suck that exist in this bracket.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
i wish there wasn't any mop gear at this level. :l
Reply Quote
me too, kinda, i do enjoy the big numbers and all that, but kinda wish there wasn't any MoP gear :( it ruins gameplay at other levels for a period of time
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
well. without mop gear healers were nearly unkillable 1v1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
85 OR 80?
Edited by Balthsalt on 2/7/2013 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I am going to move one of my lowbies up to the 80 bracket.

The thing I wonder is, why when I check the horde guilds listed aren't those people wearing MoP gear BiS?

I look at an ally guild like Twink Nation and see some serious twinkage. What is the horde side equal of such a guild? If there isn't, that explains why you have some serious queue problems...

Currently my young twink is ally, but I saw that horde side are needed, which is fine...but where is the guild full of quality twinks on horde side?

Please answer with name/server....I've looked at all the 80 threads, and frankly am not that impressed with the information given regarding horde 80 guilds...
Reply Quote
I am going to move one of my lowbies up to the 80 bracket.

The thing I wonder is, why when I check the horde guilds listed aren't those people wearing MoP gear BiS?

I look at an ally guild like Twink Nation and see some serious twinkage. What is the horde side equal of such a guild? If there isn't, that explains why you have some serious queue problems...

Currently my young twink is ally, but I saw that horde side are needed, which is fine...but where is the guild full of quality twinks on horde side?

Please answer with name/server....I've looked at all the 80 threads, and frankly am not that impressed with the information given regarding horde 80 guilds...

Icebound is about as close as you can get, the horde bracket is, well, lazy to say the least, i got frustrated and kinda stopped playing this toon regularly, me and a friend got icebound started and the horde bracket basically wont band together as a team to make a horde side guild like twink nation, which is very very very frustrating to me, i was considering starting an 80 guild on this realm but i've yet to see any real twinks on this realm, if i see a few more or if people are willing to x-fer here, i may start one
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
realid is close enough for horde side :P

honestly I'm not going to pay $25 to queue bgs

I think the two factions are roughly equal... alliance usually has more geared healers though. If they're not a heal spec they're shadow/boomy etc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm going to be a aliance 80 twink then :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ok, so my server has a big 70 twinking side, and almost no alliance... I want to try twinking on alliance side (Me and my friend do) We could rete a guild on alliance side, and try to convince the horde 70 twinks to try 80 twinking on alliance side. We've done it before on Moon-Guard with a 70 twinking guild had about 22 active members. Then I have another option. i could go alliance on Korgath.. But I went to them last night, and they said they all pretty much leveled to 85. So I don't know what I should do.
Reply Quote
How active are 80 arenas, when are prime queueing times
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We must keep 80 twinks alive!
Reply Quote
realid is close enough for horde side :P

honestly I'm not going to pay $25 to queue bgs

I think the two factions are roughly equal... alliance usually has more geared healers though. If they're not a heal spec they're shadow/boomy etc.

see? lazy, you has job, use money from job to make life happy, make character transfer, life now happy :D amirite?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
just pulled 890k on putricide ^^
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
So how are warriors at 80?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]