[H] Criticism 11/13H. 3day, T-Th 6-9 PST.

100 Orc Hunter
We are looking for more people to join our roster. We are looking for exceptional players that want to be here. Whining and drama are not tolerated.

Philosophy:
<Criticism> is a progression raiding guild. We are recruiting exceptional players to full our raid roster. Performance is king here. Any trial member that out-performs a veteran will be replacing them. Every decision made by the leadership is made in order to drive progression. This includes, but is not limited to, raid composition, loot distribution, fight assignment, etc.

Leadership:
<Criticism> is led by the Guild Master and Officers.
Minawa - Guild Master/Raid Leader
Keelanis - Officer
Lunareste - Officer
Bevogrenskin - Officer
Disclosure - Officer/Loot Master

Raid Times:
Tuesday - Thursday 20:45 - 00:00
Clean up and other raids go on all week long for those that want more raiding content and gear.
Current clean up and alt run schedule:
Fridays and Mondays 20:45 - 00:00

Past Progression:
10/16H Tier 14
- US 162 Cutting Edge Heroic Will of the Emperor

Current Progression:

11/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder
- Jin'rokh Heroic
- Horridon Heroic
- Elder Council Heroic
- Tortos Heroic
- Megaera Heroic
- Ji-Kun Heroic
- Durumu Heroic
- Primordius Heroic
- Dark Animus Heroic
- Iron Qon Heroic
- Twin Consorts Heroic
- Lei Shen

Loot Distribution:
Loot in <Criticism> is distributed by an officer loot council. Our goal is to get the loot that drops to where it will benefit the raid as a whole the most. At times, that will mean getting as many people upgrades as possible. Other times, it may require stacking loot on a subset of the raid to meet certain encounter soft enrages. We also place a heavy emphasis on making sure people get their best in slot gear. If any member has a question about a loot decision, they are welcome to approach an officer after raid to discuss the matter. A more detailed look at our loot distribution criteria is provided on the internal forums.

Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all exceptional applicants, with a high demand for the follow Classes/Specs: Hunter, Balance Druid, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage

If interested in joining you may contact me, or any of the other Officers/GM:
In Game: Keelanis - Area 52
BattleTag: Nitsut #1184
In Game: Bevogrenskin - Area 52
Battletag: Bevo#1725
In Game: Minawa - Area 52
Battletag: drslump#1449
In Game: Lunareste - Area 52
Battletag: lunareste#1670
In Game: Disclosure - Area 52
Battletag: Disclosure#2553

Or on our website:
http://criticism-area52.enjin.com/home
Edited by Keelanis on 8/13/2013 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
o/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Pop in an application and come join us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Need more range.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Update 7/16H.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
do ya happen to need a 496 mistweaver monk?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Guys,

I just x-ferred over here to play on the same server as my buddy. I am just getting into MoP but I am a long time WoW player and raider. My current guilds raid schedule conflicts with RL obligations and I was just wondering if you guys had a need for a very experienced tank or even a dual role DPS with tank OS?

Clearly I am a bit behind and I understand that you guys are pretty far along but I always believe that skill > gear.

Happy recruiting!

P.S. - not sure why but my achievs are showing 0... I have killed every boss up to MoP while they were current. I was very hardcore in TBC and WOTLK and took a few breaks during Cata (I found cata to be aweful).

My main for WOTLK and Cata was http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Macavelli/simple
Edited by Spanknasty on 2/7/2013 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Update 8/16H
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/07/2013 12:42 AMPosted by Puffpufpanda
do ya happen to need a 496 mistweaver monk?

We're always looking for great players. We are kinda full on healers at the moment though. Feel free to drop an app and we'll take a look to see if you'd fit well with the team.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I just x-ferred over here to play on the same server as my buddy. I am just getting into MoP but I am a long time WoW player and raider. My current guilds raid schedule conflicts with RL obligations and I was just wondering if you guys had a need for a very experienced tank or even a dual role DPS with tank OS?

I recognize gear is pretty easy to fix but the experience gap for you right now is quite large for the current expansion/patch. I'm not sure what you have as far as raiding is concerned. =(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
bump for new heroic kills!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
\o

Any great ranged dps out there?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
bump for Cutting Edge Will!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Ranged dps apply ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
How would a 490 ret Paladin fit into your group?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Perhaps! Btw, you should fix your reforging. D:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Exceptional players apply!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]