Major Alliance Announcement!

NRU is now the proud home of Sorrow and the rest of the gang. This recently formed alliance has now become the most dangerous group on Maelstrom. The last month has been a very embarrassing time for the horde, it's about to get even worse. This is a major warning to the horde, it's time for you to start forming alliances if you want to survive further embarrassment.

Please don't let us get you too frustrated or mad. Remember, this is just a game. Create an alliance character and PST if you horde pansies need advice on how to play your toon. Sorrow and I would like to make things challenging again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I hear massive amounts of bad can be dangerous, so I understand why yall are now the most dangerous group on Maelstrom.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So you mean we'll only outnumber you 8 to 1 instead of 9 to 1 now?
Reply Quote
Even when outnumbered we still have no problem killing horde. So now that our numbers are greater it will be much easier.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You might want to tell your boy "Agony" to go practice how to gank. He needs some work.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The last month has been a very embarrassing time for the horde, it's about to get even worse. .

We're embarrassed for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh those Gladiators might be Magic but not at world pvp and the Horde Stroke Force is either too old to defend or too busy stroking to find Gugs 1st person.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There once was a priest fairly high ranking in Horde Strike Force.

He decided to faction transfer, but to do so in a very childish way. This priest burned all his bridges.

When MoP came out and HSF had temporarily lifted its rule about re-inviting people to the guild, said priest faction transferred to join up with his old comrades.

Due to the aforementioned bridge burning, our priest friend was removed from the guild--blacklisted and such.

Rejected and hurt, our stalwart protagonist faction transferred yet again to join the NRU where he lived out the rest of his days cursing the Horde guild that wouldn't take him back when he showed up on the doorstep begging.

The moral of the story: umadbro?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Oh snap ohhh snapp son, HOT DISS!!

Warlocks BLAZIN UP DIS THREAD LIKE WE ALREADY GOT GREEN FIRE! BOOYA!!@!@13
Edited by Welington on 1/26/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I herd world pvp wuz hard gusy c/d
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
rachey, u dont know how 2 pvp like these alliance beasters. follow dese steps to be pro, like Dewlittle.

Step 1: Camp pve quest areas, where you are surrounded by 10+ friendly mobs (D.O. quests are perfekt for this)

Step 2: Find playerz with PVE gear doing dailies.

Step 3: Wait until they pull several mobs, then PEW PEW DEM

Step 4: PRO.

Step 5: 494 HK's = PRO EXTREME.
Edited by Welington on 1/26/2013 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
NRU for me through the last 15 seconds of wow, HSF can watch in ghost form.

I got myself kicked because HSF was a laughing stock as other guilds would show up and do with a little what it took hsf a lot to do. i.e. Zwingley's hack team and the tree-ambush of Ashenvale.

So after I was in hsf half a year trying the same thing, training, zerging in - dying horribly, getting told good job show up next training grounds, I decided to let a few officers know I thought worrying about "Alliance Spies!" was the least of our concerns.

Word got to Gug and I told him the truth that we will never stop alliance spies and even if we do there are better things to do to raise our success rate. I recommended having some qualifications or training to help us, which Gug instituted as "training grounds". But it was an unsatisfactory RP event that did not make hsf able to do what NRU does.
I let Gug know what I thought was wrong and each time he'd try to reign me back in but I tugged and tugged at the issue that winning world pvp means having a more cohesive force, then he called me defiant in a few mailed RP letters and it was over.

Well Velgarr that's the basic story, sure I was an officer in HSF and for a while it was fun

"Disrupting the Alliance transportation by camping the Mage portal and slaying them all as they come through! - In the tradition of Slayer Vanfrin, it's Portal Mayhem!! Lvl 72-80. Meet at HQ!"

but I don't want to give the impression I'd join HSF.

I left over the crappy rules and bad strategy. The funny thing is Velgarr posted and agreed with every one. I thank hsf for trying world pvp and being the source of a lot of fun but I wouldn't join them unless you don't mind being treated like a leashed hound who gets forced to eat from the dish of fail!
Good day sir!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
01/26/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Variante
Zwingley's hack team and the tree-ambush of Ashenvale.

Do you even lift raids onto trees and drop them on your enemies
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Portal Mayhem is great fun. It takes the whole city of Stormwind to knock us outta there. 150 kills and 1 death. I don't call that a failure. For the Horde!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
NRU is a bigger joke than HSF has ever been.

As someone who has played extensively on both factions at various points in his WoW career for the entire life of Maelstrom as a realm, I can attest to this.

There are roughly 10 - 15 people in HSF who I would actually call good players.

There's only one in all of NRU.

You complain about HSF zerging and dying, but that's all I ever see when I go up against NRU groups. "Tactics" equals swarming with more people, getting wiped a couple of times, then claiming victory after we get bored and leave.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

I left over the crappy rules and bad strategy. The funny thing is Velgarr posted and agreed with every one. I thank hsf for trying world pvp and being the source of a lot of fun but I wouldn't join them unless you don't mind being treated like a leashed hound who gets forced to eat from the dish of fail!
Good day sir!!

I have liked my time in HSF. And I would rather be in a strict guild that must follow rules, than be in a guild with people who dont know how to follow them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/26/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Velgarr
get bored and leave.

You guys always quit first cause you're a bunch of dog-walking thugs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/26/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Variante
get bored and leave.

You guys always quit first cause you're a bunch of dog-walking thugs.

GUG'S THUGS.

GOOD GUILD OR BEST GUILD?

And we quit first generally because sometimes people need to go to bed... Or because we set a scheduled ending time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Better off a Gug Thug than a slimy Alliance slug. Ewww.
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Death Knight
Now, now, ladies....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]