<fights like a gurl>[A] Recruiting PvP

90 Human Death Knight
<fights like a gurl>[A] is recruiting SOCIAL and active Players interested in WPvP and Casual BGing along with some world events. We REQUIRE all members to Download and USE mumble during WPvP and Events you dont have to talk but players need to be able to listen.

Our central objective is to offer people a place to enjoy PvP with social players and NO trolling amongst members while enjoying coordination in PvP. Players MUST realize that there will not be a guild sponsored event running every day you will have to be able to have fun without having your hands held. But if you sign up for an event and dont show you will be ineligible for events for a minimum of 1 Week.

Recruiting Mage and Healer(Prefer Monk Sham welcome) for RBGs Tues/Wed 8:30pm server-10pm server we use mumble be vocal players

If this type of guild interests you and you are level 85+ contact me on my Battletag Kagrenac#1755 for more info.

Recruitment open to ALL DPS and HEALING specs and SELECT tank specs as of now.
Edited by Kagrenàc on 3/27/2013 9:12 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
My secret identity will be in this guild soon. You will never catch me!!
90 Night Elf Monk
There will be cow darts.
90 Human Rogue
Bumping for great Justice!
I'm very interested and have decided to transfer my toon to Bleeding Hollow because our server is dead. I only PVP and can't progress any further without a group of good people in-game and your guild sounds great. I've been away from the game for a while so I'm gearing back up and will download the necessary add ons. Hope to see you guys soon!
90 Troll Rogue
If Kag doesn't happen to be online, you can always try to message me, I'm an officer in both guilds

Garolak#1337
90 Worgen Warrior
When kag just logs on DK kag, at that moment, his guild is about 20x better than AV even if he was the only person left in it

also

inc new zerg guild
90 Blood Elf Hunter
finally, allies worthy of a challenge, thank you kag!
90 Human Paladin
01/25/2013 10:11 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
NO trolling amongst members

Lost me there
90 Human Death Knight
I'm very interested and have decided to transfer my toon to Bleeding Hollow because our server is dead. I only PVP and can't progress any further without a group of good people in-game and your guild sounds great. I've been away from the game for a while so I'm gearing back up and will download the necessary add ons. Hope to see you guys soon!

Just message me or garo and we can hook ya up we plan on having the guild in working order within 2 weeks and out and about enjoying killing horde :)

01/26/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Ezdozer
inc new zerg guild

Oh you sir are silly <3

01/26/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Daruss
Lost me there

But but you can PvP Naked here D:

If anyone else has questions just post here(for either side) and MAKE sure to DL mumble if you wish to participate in anything you DONT have to talk but you have to have it if you dont you cant come and if you dont participate enough you will be asked to leave.
90 Troll Rogue
01/26/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Just message me or garo and we can hook ya up we plan on having the guild in working order within 2 weeks and out and about enjoying killing horde :)

AND ALLIANCE
90 Human Death Knight
01/26/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Garolak
AND ALLIANCE

And that
90 Troll Druid
You must implement skinny ganking. Every Thursday go to STV and remove all of your armor and wreak havoc upon the lands.
90 Human Death Knight
01/26/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Apocryphus
You must implement skinny ganking. Every Thursday go to STV and remove all of your armor and wreak havoc upon the lands.

We used to do naked BG Thursday lots of fun lol.
Don't forget the guild chat can get.. interesting.. to say the least.
90 Human Paladin
Bump
39 Undead Warlock
baddies
90 Human Death Knight
01/27/2013 01:27 AMPosted by Garolek
Don't forget the guild chat can get.. interesting.. to say the least.

Indeed...it goes PG fast with the occasional X rating.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Flag> sucks! Yay for nostalgia!
85 Orc Warlock
Do you guys lift??
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]