[H] <Exclusive>, lookin ta get with ya.

90 Tauren Death Knight
As you can imagine, this is a recruiting post. boring. Let me tell you about Exclusive though. <Exclusive> is a lvl25 guild founded a long looong time ago (5.0.4) by a couple of dudes (and a chick) who were tired of dealing with stupid guild bullcrap. Stupid people waving around their epeens and douches generally sucking and douching up our experience. So we decided that we were gonna make a guild of Exclusively good people. And as much as I love my friends, we need some fresh faces if we are gonna start raiding and RBGs. So thats where you (thats right! you!) come in. Right now we are recruiting for all roles. We really only have a couple of requirements at Exclusive, don't suck, and don't be a douche. So if a guild free of drama and bad kids interest you, whisper anyone online in <Exclusive> and we can talk :)

bad kids need not apply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]