<Brotherhôod> Recruiting for Core RBG group!

90 Pandaren Monk
<Brotherhôod> is currently recruiting for a core rbg group consisting of competent players to push their way to 2.4 in 5.2. Currently recruiting the following classes.

Prot warrior

Frost mage
Destro lock X2
Frost DK
Arms Warrior
Boomkin

Holy pally
Resto druid/Resto sham

All dps classes please have skype and be capable of target calling if needed! Pst your battletag and armory on this forum if you are interested or whisper me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Aegôris
recruiting for a core rbg group consisting of competent players to push their way to 2.4 in 5.2.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Sylvesta
recruiting for a core rbg group consisting of competent players to push their way to 2.4 in 5.2.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
get this rbg !@#$ out of here already
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump still lookin for a few more
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I just transferred in last night -- Resto Druid named Wormwøød. It's going to be my sole character, and it is not visible on the Armory yet. (most likely from xfer)

I'm new to the server, and am dedicated. I joined season 12 a little late, but looking to hit 5.2 hard.

Will try to contact you in-game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]