Vote Samhein for Warchief 2013!

90 Tauren Shaman
Mandatory Promotional Poster: http://imgur.com/RppO6v8

It is no shock or surprise to anyone that the time is coming soon when the misguided tyrant known as Garrosh Hellscream will meet his end and the seat of power that is the position of the Horde Warchief will once again stand empty. This should be the time for the people of the Horde to chose their new leader and who better to fill that duty then someone who has been there day in and day out working for the betterment of the community and the Horde itself.

This is why you need to voice your opinion and send your votes now to make sure that person is elected and that person is none other than Samhein!

That's right. Vote for me in 2013 to take the seat as Warchief when Garrosh is defeated.

We know that the chances of Thrall returning as Warchief are close to none and what are the other choices? Vol'Jin perhaps? A solid choice but we know that Vol'jin might not want the position and would be hard pressed to deal with the issues at hand now with his health issues.

Who better than Samhein?

Probably not many.

I stand for many of the values long forgotten. As a Tauren Shaman I know perfectly well where the horde comes from and how it started and the values that Shamanistic orders bring to the entity itself. Garrosh could not and never will fill those shoes because his bloodlust is fueled from places that he cannot control, while as a shaman I know very well how to use mine and inspire my allies while doing it.

I am your natural choice. This should come to you as no surprise that I have long ties in the Tauren culture and have been very close to the former leader Cairne Bloodhoof as well as his son Baine. Cairne considered me close to his own son as well and just as many in the Horde I was devastated at his passing. But I allowed the event to fuel me to become better and to consider that Garrosh who showed no remorse for his action was not the leader that the Horde needed. I am.

With me no Tauren injustice shall ever happen again.
With me I shall make sure that no child goes orphaned because of tyrants that feel death is the only solution to problems.
With me the Horde shall not look like a nation in poverty but rather the one prospering from it's land and the people that work hard to make it that way.

This is what we need. A change.

Make your voice heard now! Vote Samhein for Warchief in 2013!

Put in your tickets for suggestions now in game. Let the people in charge of making the decision know that Samhein is the right choice for the new leader of the Horde!

Thank you for your time and Lok'tar ogar!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Weren't your "people" almost extinct before you joined the Horde? Don't think anyone from a weak race like yours, one that had to join the Horde in order to survive, is a good choice for Warchief.

Now Wasabi on the other hand is truly a Rogue of the people, for the people, regardless of how green, blue, hairy, metrosexual, money hungry, or undead they may be.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You're also Alliance. You can't be the Warchief of Horde.

So get out of this topic Alliance scum.
Edited by Samhein on 1/28/2013 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/28/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Samhein

Lawsuit inc.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Sorry, this isn't the land of opportunity where everyone can be whatever they wish to be as long as they try to be that. This is Azeroth where Horde sticks to Horde and Alliance stick to Alliance. I'm sure if you wish to run for Pansy King of Stormwind you could as well. I hear Garrosh is getting ready to murder your current one so I'm sure there will be an opening for one.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Your conservative stance on beards will be your downfall
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You'll come to find that my stance on beards is way fairer than that of Garrosh Hellscream. That is something to appreciate rather than criticize.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Holy TLDR batman!

The only way to settle this is with a pissing contest, clearly!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you don't want to vote, don't read. Simple as that. It's TL;DR so you can educate yourself on the candidate you could possibly be voting for. I refused to dumb it down because I think the Horde population to be smarter than that and deserving of having the whole story out there for them to read.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, Im alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Hiimalliance
Hi, Im alliance.

Hi Wbush.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/10 Good speech.

Would support.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
01/28/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Samhein
Hi, Im alliance.

Hi Wbush.

Am I allowed to run against you?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/28/2013 07:50 PMPosted by Hiimalliance

Hi Wbush.

I don't think so. Your main character is Alliance and you're Alliance as far as I or anyone else should be concerned so therefore you don't qualify to run against me to become the leader of the Horde.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
I support Samhein 100%. Need someone to clean up this server and he's the man for the job!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin

I don't think so. Your main character is Alliance and you're Alliance as far as I or anyone else should be concerned so therefore you don't qualify to run against me to become the leader of the Horde.

I am more than fit for leadership.

Look at my track record, I have been a power player in working for better ties with the alliance. Peace would better serve both of our communities. This never ending race war has torn apart our world. It threatens pandaria. Vote for me, Emowbush, and I will bring an end to the war. Peace will allow our people to thrive.

No more dead sons.
No more dead daughters.
Peace, once and for all.

Vote Emowbush.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Samhein

Racist bastard.

Look at my track record, I have been a power player in working for better ties with the alliance. Peace would better serve both of our communities. This never ending race war has torn apart our world. It threatens pandaria. Vote for me, Emowbush, and I will bring an end to the war. Peace will allow our people to thrive.

No more dead sons.
No more dead daughters.
Peace, once and for all.

Vote Emowbush.

If I do recall you tried to jump my Mage earlier and that didnt end that well for you.

How's that being a "Power Player" in working for better ties with the superior faction.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2013 05:54 AMPosted by Samhein
Probably not many.

Wasabi > Samhein.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Like I said before, in case you people have some misguided misunderstanding of what a Warchief of the Horde is. Warchief of the HORDE. As in, you have to be HORDE to be the Warchief. Neither of you complaining are Horde therefore I don't know what you are complaining about.

You chose to be Alliance, so live with the fact you will never be Horde Warchief.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
01/28/2013 11:36 PMPosted by Preciouz

Racist bastard.

No more dead sons.
No more dead daughters.
Peace, once and for all.

Vote Emowbush.

If I do recall you tried to jump my Mage earlier and that didnt end that well for you.

How's that being a "Power Player" in working for better ties with the superior faction.

Clearly lies and slander. Did Samhein pay you to say such lies?

How could you stoop so low, Samhein? Do we really want someone like this as warchief?

Vote for the bigger man.
End the war.
Vote Emowbush.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]