Vote Samhein for Warchief 2013!

90 Tauren Shaman
You're not Horde. You can post on a Horde toon all you want, you are Alliance and nothing will change that. You cannot run for Warchief and nobody would ever elect a con man hiding behind masks. So just go away.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Samhein
You're not Horde. You can post on a Horde toon all you want, you are Alliance and nothing will change that. You cannot run for Warchief and nobody would ever elect a con man hiding behind masks. So just go away.

Let's not hide behind the no-true-scotsman fallacy, Samhein.

I am the greater leader. I have core values that resonate with the people of the horde. They are tired of bloodthirsty killers like you. They are tired of this pointless conflict. The normal citizens of the horde are ready for a change.

I am that change.

Vote for change, vote for Emowbush.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'd like for you to show me proof of this slanderous claim that I am some sort of Bloodthirsty killer. I would be amazed if you were able to find it. I don't know how you could be, but obviously you are mistaking me for Garrosh, the same Warchief that I am hoping to remove from his seat of power to bring a better future to the Horde under my leadership.

Don't ever confuse yourself or make some mistake to claim that you are for Peace amongst everyone. That is fallacy in itself. I would never claim such a ridiculous and unreachable goal. I do not want peace for the Horde. What I want for the Horde is a peace of mind to know they are under a proper leadership of someone who will look out for their best interest instead of their own as Garrosh is now.

You are still Alliance at heart and you might wear a mask of a Blood Elf but you do not fool me. Like I have said before, if you wish the opening for Pansy King of Stormwind should be free soon and you can take your campaign there and try to fool the people of Alliance into thinking you're some messiah sent to give them unachievable World Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

What I want for the Horde is a peace of mind to know they are under a proper leadership of someone who will look out for their best interest instead of their own as Garrosh is now.

Sounds a lot like COMMUNISM. You don't want that, horde people. I can vouch for Emowbush's character. He is an upstanding citizen. He has seen me doing dailies and let me carry on without incident. He is a man of peace.

He has my vote.
Vote Emowbush
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/29/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Samhein
You cannot run for Warchief and nobody would ever elect a con man hiding behind masks

Kutty speaks truth!

01/29/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Wbush
He is a man of peace.

A man of peace wont do much during times of war.

01/29/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Samhein
I'd like for you to show me proof of this slanderous claim that I am some sort of Bloodthirsty killer. I would be amazed if you were able to find it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/Samhein/achievement#95

Seems pretty bloodthirsty to me.

I vote for Zellurs, where ever he may be lol..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You cannot run for Warchief and nobody would ever elect a con man hiding behind masks

Kutty speaks truth!

He is a man of peace.

A man of peace wont do much during times of war.

I'd like for you to show me proof of this slanderous claim that I am some sort of Bloodthirsty killer. I would be amazed if you were able to find it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/Samhein/achievement#95

Seems pretty bloodthirsty to me.

I vote for Zellurs, where ever he may be lol..

I hardly would call that Bloodthirsty. Considering the amount of wars the Horde has fought against the Alliance this is simply a generic value of casualties that I was involved in delivering. Compared to many others this is simply a tip on an iceberg of Bloodthirsty. As most soldiers in a war I did what I had to do to survive and I am proud of defending my nation against it's attackers, but don't ever believe for a second that killing is something that comes easy to me. It's a heavy burden you have to live with every day. But I do live with it and continue thriving to make this a better nation. If I could have it any other way then I would, but it's simply a reality that cannot and will not ever exist.
Edited by Samhein on 1/30/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

What I want for the Horde is a peace of mind to know they are under a proper leadership of someone who will look out for their best interest instead of their own as Garrosh is now.

Sounds a lot like COMMUNISM. You don't want that, horde people. I can vouch for Emowbush's character. He is an upstanding citizen. He has seen me doing dailies and let me carry on without incident. He is a man of peace.

He has my vote.
Vote Emowbush

You're clearly as delusional as some people in your guild. Hints of Dimetapp here supporting yourself under a different disguise. Why would anyone ever vote or support anyone that is obviously bi-polar and possibly schizophrenic. You need to be put into a mental institution rather than running for the Warchief. We already have one psychopath ruling the Horde, we don't need another.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Don't forget to keep voting. Also Request this topic to be sticky in the upper right corner so everyone can see it!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/30/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Samhein
Hints of Dimetapp here supporting yourself under a different disguise.
That was hilarious. After that was shown he disappeared for a while.. Should've been for good.

Just because you mentioned that, I rescind my vote and I choose you. They'll need a knew one after Garrosh dies at the end of this expansion.

01/30/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Samhein
but don't ever believe for a second that killing is something that comes easy to me.
Yeah.. Shamans need a nice big buff.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
02/02/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Deliate
Hints of Dimetapp here supporting yourself under a different disguise.
That was hilarious. After that was shown he disappeared for a while.. Should've been for good.

Problem with delusional individuals is that often they themselves forget they are delusional which involves them forgetting things they have done in the past.
Reply Quote
Yes but wbush is a known member of both horde and ally and has indeed killed me plenty of times as a horde player in multiple expansions. Samhein who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I could say the same thing about you. But you are Alliance so it doesn't matter. I don't blame you for not knowing me, nor should you know me. Like I said many times before, I am not trying to run for Pansy King of Stormwind, I am running for Horde Warchief therefore I don't care if I win over Alliance members cause you simply don't matter to the outcome of this. You have no say in it nor does your opinion matter in the end game.

Wbush is Alliance. Just cause he has a character on the Horde doesn't make him Horde. Just makes him Alliance scum with a Horde character. That's the bottom line of the whole deal.

I have been Horde since day one. No mistake about that. I never claimed to be anything else nor will I ever. Only reason I even have any ties to the Alliance right now is because of Achievements to glorify my greatness.

You don't need to know me cause it doesn't matter if you know me. It matters if the Horde knows me, and they do.
Reply Quote
Yea yea, I think my arguement was pretty solid. BOOSH!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yours was Jello, mine was Rock.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I could say the same thing about you. But you are Alliance so it doesn't matter. I don't blame you for not knowing me, nor should you know me. Like I said many times before, I am not trying to run for Pansy King of Stormwind, I am running for Horde Warchief therefore I don't care if I win over Alliance members cause you simply don't matter to the outcome of this. You have no say in it nor does your opinion matter in the end game.

Such hatred for our fellow humanoids should not be relished in. That is the archaic view that runs Garrosh's blood thirst. We need a change. We need to welcome our Azerothian brothers as allies.

Wbush is Alliance. Just cause he has a character on the Horde doesn't make him Horde. Just makes him Alliance scum with a Horde character. That's the bottom line of the whole deal.

I have been Horde since day one. No mistake about that. I never claimed to be anything else nor will I ever. Only reason I even have any ties to the Alliance right now is because of Achievements to glorify my greatness.

You don't need to know me cause it doesn't matter if you know me. It matters if the Horde knows me, and they do.

You claim to be horde since day one, but if you look at the facts, they spell out a whole different story.

My affiliation with the horde has been long standing. I am here for the long haul.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/69738273

First seen at level 69 in November '07.

Now lets look at your record.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/102754000

First seen at level 55 in May 2009.

Is this the kind of man we want running the horde? He claims he has been here since day one, but even I have two more years of horde-ian politics under my belt. The conflict between the alliance has a deep complexity that is years in the making. This upstart has not the experience to truly comprehend, or fix the situation we are in.

We need a man with experience.
I can be that man.

This is a complex problem that requires complex solutions. You don't want someone like Samhein. How can someone with no experience find solutions to problems that have been around before his existence? I've been here. I have those solutions.

Vote for change,
Vote Emowbush.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'd check those records but the site you are linking has been reported to host malicious files tied to attacks on computers.

Typical Alliance game style. Trying to put viruses in the Horde to slow down it's progress.

My experience far outweighs anything you could ever imagine. First seen at level 55. Is this a joke? I didn't magically hit level 55, there was 54 levels before that.

My roots tie deeper than you could ever research on your malicious sites.

Keep your scum tactics to yourself.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd check those records but the site you are linking has been reported to host malicious files tied to attacks on computers.

Typical Alliance game style. Trying to put viruses in the Horde to slow down it's progress.

My experience far outweighs anything you could ever imagine. First seen at level 55. Is this a joke? I didn't magically hit level 55, there was 54 levels before that.

My roots tie deeper than you could ever research on your malicious sites.

Keep your scum tactics to yourself.

A slight problem and you jump to attacks. Is this the man we want on the throne? No diplomacy, no discussion. You're no different than Garrosh.

We don't need another Garrosh, we don't need Samhein.

We need a cool headed individual who is capable and willing to work with the alliance. Conflicts will arise in the future, that is life. But when these problems do come about, does the horde need Samhein, who is just as hasty and hateful as Garrosh? No. The people need a leader who is able to work with the alliance. The alliance leader, Anduin, is pushing for the same. Peace and prosperity is on our doorsteps. Garrosh is the only one stopping this blood war from coming to an end.

Samhein is acting no different than Garrosh. His distrust and hatred of the alliance has no place in these times.

Vote Samhein if you want another warmonger-er. Vote Samhein if you want to continue this war. Vote Samhein if you want another Garrosh.

But if you dream as I do, of a better life, vote for me for warchief.

Emowbush, Warchief 2013
Reply Quote
Horde weapons keep killing innocent baby children!! How will you deal with this? I DEMAND YOU TAKE AWAY THE HORDE'S WEAPONS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Like I said before and will say again. You're a false figure hiding behind a mask. You are not Horde, you are an imposter. You have always been Alliance at heart and simply wear a mask of the Horde to try and acquire power in both places.

Your slanderous actions just prove that to be more true. You're no better than the Lich King or the Burning Legion trying to take the seat of power on every aspect possible.

For you to compare me to Garrosh is an insult. I am far better candidate to be a leader to the Horde than Garrosh could ever be. There is no place for you to sit there and compare me to him for I have never done any atrocious acts that could even come close to the ones made or ordered by Garrosh.

As for disarming the horde do to deaths of innocent. Same could be said for the Alliance. Many innocent have died at their hand, to call for disarmament is unreasonable and ridiculous. There are far more dangerous enemies out there than just the Alliance and in most cases they are the least of the problems. To be defenseless against them is to wish for Azeroth to fall under the feet of some tyrant the likes of Arthas, Illidan or Sargeras. I will not have this, nor would I ever allow for this to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
And here I thought there couldn't be any more pointless of a thread than my ganking ones
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]