The best just got better. UI by Blacksad!

72 Undead Rogue
04/13/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Wilemer
Idiot question, but where is the experience bar in this AddOn? I can't find it.

It's part of Bartender now, and it's not enabled by default (why need an XP bar when you're max level in Black's case?)

Type /bt and find the XP bar section. Self explanatory from there.

hi may i know is it possible to add more action bars at the Skada meter (bottom right)?:) currently there are only 2:)

Similar to above. Type /bt and enable some more bars.

i tried. but it doesnt "hide" together with the "skills group" which could be toggled by pressing onto the "l" button at the skada meter area. anyway to do it? thanks:)
100 Blood Elf Rogue
If you read back a few pages, it says in depth how to do it. I'll post it when I get home from work if you can't find it.
72 Undead Rogue
If you read back a few pages, it says in depth how to do it. I'll post it when I get home from work if you can't find it.

hey! thanks so much, managed to get it working!:) been googling n searching for the wrong keywords on the forum..

one more qn though>< how do i set a background n a similar boarder for it? :) i played around with /bt and /kgpanels but cant seem to find it.
90 Night Elf Hunter
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w601/KIlsynDS/WoWScrnShot_041313_205930_zps17b8ce68.jpg I followed all the steps and did the /reflux switch Blk_UI command. I'm not sure how to fix. Please help!
100 Blood Elf Rogue
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w601/KIlsynDS/WoWScrnShot_041313_205930_zps17b8ce68.jpg I followed all the steps and did the /reflux switch Blk_UI command. I'm not sure how to fix. Please help!

Make sure all addons are enabled before logging in.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks I got it working found out I was putting the wrong account name in.
90 Night Elf Druid
So luna sold boobie pics? Where can i buy?
90 Human Rogue
i just installed this a few hours ago. took me a decent little bit to get it all sorted out and squared away. totally worth it, great UI man thanks. anybody that doesn't have it needs it lol
90 Human Death Knight
Nice work Blacksad, had one question, what is the addon that does the killing blows icon and sound in bg's, I love that, can't get it to work for my raid toon (use different set up for raiding).

Thanks, and love the ui for my rogue, lots of fun, very sleek.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
It's just custom Weakauras which trigger when you get a KB.

I'm finishing up the Install button, so hopefully the UI will be updated today if all goes as planned.
90 Human Rogue
@Blacksad.

Things not working:

3 Bar KGPannel issue.

Vuhdo set up - doesn't adjust to raid size, the tricks clicks aren't working.

That is all I have seen so far from testing. Tried to get vuhdo to work but I couldn't seem to get it to take with changes to the current profile. Set to 5 by default, didn't have a BLKUI or anything under profiles.

** Also, you are a sexy beast and I <3 you **
Edited by Aedrik on 4/18/2013 8:41 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I've fixed most of this on mine, and should be able to finish the rest after work today. Sorry for the trouble, shouldn't take long to patch it up and upload it.
90 Human Rogue
Sorry for the trouble, shouldn't take long to patch it up and upload it.

No trouble! Just testing everything out to help with any needed adjustments :)

Gratz on that sexy MH btw.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Okay, everything is updated and fixed. Let me know if anyone has any issues.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=21169

I'll be adding a video and more screenshots over the weekend.

With the install button added (Thanks to Real, of RealUI) all people have to do is replace the folders, make sure all addons are enabled, and hit "install" when logging in.
Edited by Blacksad on 4/19/2013 1:07 AM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
After testing this out for a while, I love it Black.

I still need to get level cap and really experiment, but I love the additonal changes aimed towards PVP. The more the better I say.

Edit: Honestly, you should make a forum post and get it stickied.
Edited by Wilemer on 4/19/2013 9:29 AM PDT
90 Human Rogue
Honestly, you should make a forum post and get it stickied.

agreed.
25 Human Mage
*sigh*....

if only my computer wasn't a cardboard box and my internet connection was a string made of cotton...would so be running this
Hey Black, if I wanted to just get your unit frames for the player/target that would be Stuf right? I would also need the files from the WTF/Interface to get that setup right?

I am kind of going to mess around with my UI but I really enough the look of how you set up those frames.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]