Raider and Raid Group Matchup

90 Tauren Druid
Any raider that is interested in raiding or a new guild to raid with or any raid group that needs a recruit:
I'm looking at doing something of a matchmaking thing in an effort to help build up raiding Horde-side. May as well try to extend it to Aliiance side as well.

If you're a guild looking to recruit: Let me know your raid days and times as well as your needs.

Raiders: Let me know your spec(s), approximate gear level, desired raid level, and what nights you'd be available to raid.

Will see how this experiment goes.
Contact me by posting here, sending me a tell in game, or a mail in game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'll just start the replies off since this is an excellent idea that we discussed before Fuzzy posted this.

On Horde side:<Chosen> has spots for DPS and sometimes for Heals/Tanks, raids are Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-11:30 server time. Fri and Sat always off. Must be able to play your class properly. Gear is just temporary pixels, skill level is permanent.

On Alliance side: Frost DK (dungeon geared) - Available to PUG for you on Saturdays. Working on gear but know all raid fights. Can't go with own Alliance guild as it raids Fridays.

Looking forward to others posting here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]