Missing Armory Progress

90 Goblin Death Knight
For some reason a couple of days ago some of my raid progress just disappeared out of no where. Some of my progress from BoT, normal DS, and BWD are missing. Did this happen for anyone else?
Edited by Gobbykon on 1/25/2013 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yes. Armory reporting BwD BoT Uld & ToC 'chieves incorrectly. In the greater scheme its no big deal, but seeing yellow bars where there should be green for raid completion just ruffles my feathers :-)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Yes. Armory reporting BwD BoT Uld & ToC 'chieves incorrectly. In the greater scheme its no big deal, but seeing yellow bars where there should be green for raid completion just ruffles my feathers :-)

haha I know right, those yellow bars are tears to my eyes. Please fix.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
When fixing Garalon issues we broke some of the older raids last Friday. We're working on fixing this today.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
This should be all set now. Let us know if you have progression on the website that doesn't match the in game stats.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Peratryn
This should be all set now. Let us know if you have progression on the website that doesn't match the in game stats.

This might not be the exact same issue, but my armory now shows that I have 3 Regular Ultraxion kills, which I never actually did. My LFR totals seem correct, so I'm not sure where the extra kill credit came from.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
01/30/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Hippeaux

This might not be the exact same issue, but my armory now shows that I have 3 Regular Ultraxion kills, which I never actually did. My LFR totals seem correct, so I'm not sure where the extra kill credit came from.

I'm also getting a copy of my LFR Ultraxion kills on the Normal DS list, which I've never done. It happened after they fixed the Garalon issue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My mage has 26 ultraxion kills. LOL i only ever did ds about 8 times. A few of my characters are missing DS LFR progression now though and i cant exactly go back to level 85 and redo it :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We are having a raid progress update issue as well - our guild has the achievement for finishing ToES on the guild Armory website, but the individual players are still missing the last Sha kill on our own sites.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My guild has the same issue. Guild got achievement but individual players did not get the Grand Empress kill listed on their individual armory's. This negatively impacts recruiting as ranking sites have not been able to update properly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Issues here too. Full cleared MSV 25m normal last night.
I have credit for just 5/6 even though my activity shows Will of the Emperor down.
the first 5 updated immediately, but not Will :(

Not game breaking, just disappointing
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Issues here too. Full cleared MSV 25m normal last night.
I have credit for just 5/6 even though my activity shows Will of the Emperor down.
the first 5 updated immediately, but not Will :(

Not game breaking, just disappointing

I am having the same issue here too only for 10 man.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I am also experiencing a similar issue.

Killed Empress and Sha 10 man normal for the first time about 9 hours ago, it shows in the activity feed but not on the armory raid progression.
I killed both bosses on this toon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Me too. Empress and Emperor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah, I just downed Will of the emporer tonight, and it is not showing up. Other raids I have done this week are showing up though, such as Elegon and Jin'rokh the breaker in Throne of thunder, It seems like it's only the last bosses, hmmmm... anyways hope it gets patched soon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah I have noticed the same issue, I downed Will on Friday the 8th and it still does not show up on my Armory not really that big of a deal per say, but when getting into a pug group it tends to be common practice for others to check your armory for progress before inviting to group, would be nice to be able to show your progress correctly
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
I'll be looking into the lack of progression data for Will, Emporer and Sha of Fear later today.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ya, hope you fix it soon. I am tryin to look for a guild and not showing my progress right.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
It might be worth pointing out that the statistics on your profile should be correct in case you really do need to prove kill counts.

I'm hoping to get a full fix for this out tomorrow, it turns out it wasn't a quick change.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I see a fix is coming, but just echoing that my will, empress and sha kills (normal) have also gone poof.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]