[H] 15/16 N <electus> LF core healer/dps

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Lets be clear, Colder and by extension Blood Fist tried to poach me out of Pirates after one night of pugging with you guys. In order to recruit to fill Blood Fist's 25 man Blood Fist will continually try to poach people out of 10 man groups in order to fill a 25 man roster. One tactic is Blood Fist using 10 man progress to impress people into joining Blood Fist's 25 man raiding which is not really as stable as Blood Fist would like.

And as far as respect goes, this could have done privately but instead you Yuffles/Malagon choose to air out the laundry in public. Yuffles you are also referring to the actions of a single individual to imply the morals of the entire group in that speil there. Everyone has that weird relative or friend who says something that reflects badly on the group but isn't necessarily the will of the group as a whole. For example we could hold Malagon as someone with a stick up his !@#$ and say that all of Blood Fist has sticks up their arses as a result. You shouldn't but some people are going to. Its a fact.

Blood Fist are "Dragons" of this server, they have the only 25 man game in town how could they not be. Being a Dragon isn't bad, its not necessarily good, it just means your big, and got some power to you. What you do with that power is up to you. Using it to tear down a new guild if its got some people you dislike is a reflection of that power. Being a Dragon also means you have a target on your back and people are going to want to take you down or take some of your power for themselves. Blood Fist has got some skilled players, other guilds are going to want those skilled players.

Electus got kicked for having a their own guild as a backup plan. Anyone who has actually talked to their GM knows that shes not an evil genius, shes gets frustrated sometimes and that shows but who doesn't. She just wanted to raid and progress faster than she was. That is her sin. And now we have a situation and a thread just full of ugly for their trouble.

You say "We should have resisted" but looking at the thread dude... I see you. Clothier a level one alt, and Gurio backing up Malagon a little bit but mostly you. However if you want to bring down all of Blood Fist to your level by saying we... that's your call.

And I'm not a saint here either but I don't pretend to be. Anyways... there's poison in the water under the bridge, you decided to justify yourself rather than trying to make amends and bury the hatchet.

Since this is a recruitment thread, I'm going to end this post with. Electus is a guild that is a splinter group from Blood Fist, they have the experience, they have the capability to get further than their progression suggests. They just need a couple more people to fill out their roster and take them to that next level and be a little bit patient as a new leader gets use to manning the helm. If that interests you join them, if not don't.
Edited by Sasskei on 2/8/2013 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Boys take a cigarette break calm down
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
EDIT: I didnt realize that Sasskei hadn't said this directly, but Yuffles IS Malagon on an alt. For some of what I say to make the most sense that should be known.

Bump for a cool group keeping the interwebs safe from Dragons.

First and foremost, you are arrogant to assume that dragon was somehow a reference to "blood fist." Its called "DKP" for a reason and if I really have to explain the reference then I cannot do much for you as the rest of this post isn't going to be in crayon.

Second, and as was already stated, you are posting on an alt to publicly defame others. That really weakens your argument from that "pedestal."

Let's clear a few things up.
This "cool group" had a plan in place to poach a number of our best raiders to form their new guild, all the while conveniently gearing themselves up at our expense with the goal of leaving the guild anyway.

Blood Fist members have tried to poach from my guild, which is both indecent and dumb. I have never once tried to recruit from an active raid team, especially not one with similar (better) progression.

Furthermore, its not poaching when its from within the guild. Its a group of people who are unhappy with how you ran things that wanted to leave. I had friends within Blood Fist that had nothing to do with the original exodus plan and they were unhappy.

What I find even more funny is that when Vanguards left, none of this drama happened. It seemed to me that he left with some talented players and it was certainly a shock to see <Prime> while leveling to 90.

02/08/2013 04:15 AMPosted by Yuffles
This "cool group" came into our public vent on a raid night, listened to our GM give a nice introductory speech to some new players, and then mumbled out "More will leave and join us, be prepared Fist." Classy.

I don't know anything about this but like was already said, you are purposefully causing drama. Its called a vent password. If someone is acting like a child, I recommend you change it next time.

This "cool group" responded to a Blood Fist 25man guild recruitment message in trade with "Tired of being promised 25mans and then not having them delivered? Join Electus, where we don't make empty promises."...

While this is childish, its not entirely untrue. Even if you tell your recruits your 10m progression is substantially farther than your 25, the disparity won't sink in until after the fact. You brought underskilled people to fill 25m and then you would clean up in 10m. The good players you excluded from the 10m were bound to get frustrated and even some of the players in the 10m were bound to get frustrated wiping in 25m. You created a poor situation in your zealous haste to reform to 25m.

This "cool group" trashed other guild members on a regular basis, and thought that doing so through whispers could hide it... Yes, they made some people feel so bad that they didn't even want to raid anymore.

Seems like a management issue. I as a leader take responsibility for my guild. You'll notice that I am the only one on here. Although i don't tolerate that kind of behavior, no one on my team resents having to carry dead weight so its a moot point.

There's a reason Blood Fist has held it together as a 25man guild for over 7 years. We aren't "Dragons."...

Back to point number one, dragons was taken from its original context.

...We're good people and we treat our guild members and everyone else on Earthen Ring with respect, and try to build our reputation around that.

This clearly proves that, but to the point, good people make poor choices. Its ignorant and hypocritical to make a post about how bad a group is based on the alleged actions of a couple and in that post talk about how good you are.

02/08/2013 04:15 AMPosted by Yuffles
That said, we should have resisted the urge to post in this topic. It's not something we would normally do, and it won't happen again.

Passive aggressive attempt to get the final word and appear as if you are trying to be the bigger person. Not worth any actual response beyond that.

TL:DR My experiences with Electus (and those members while they were in blood fist and some before that even) have been great. There isn't any drama within the guild and I have had fun pugging in here or there.
Edited by Whosikon on 2/8/2013 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/08/2013 11:53 AMPosted by Gurio

Says the guy who already chimed in here...before joining blood fist, and now leaving Blood Fist. Please troll elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/08/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Whosikon

Says the guy who already chimed in here...before joining blood fist, and now leaving Blood Fist. Please troll elsewhere.

What's your point? I joined them because I know quite a few of their members and they have a great community. I also had the privilege to raid with them a couple times before leaving. How do you know so much about my guild history and more importantly, why does it matter?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Because this thread has turned into something about guild histories and reasons for kicking/leaving guilds and all sorts of drama. None of this should matter on a recruitment thread but it has been made this way by someone outside their guild. This has been attempted to be justified by the person in question in a guild that claims maturity and tolerance.

This entire mess could have been avoided had the person in question just contacted the guild quietly and said something about recruiting methods.

The words out of the bigger man, the mature one should be, not justification for attack of this sort, but the words: "I'm sorry, I was out of line." To make amends for ones actions rather than saying you were in the right to attack and drag down not one, but two guilds into the mud.

No one is winning here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Im really happy for you... and Ima let you finish but, Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! Of all time!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm really confused how I got dragged into this fiasco... I was just asking a question >_>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Oh hi guys whats going on in th- OH SWEET JESUS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/08/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Frostea
Oh hi guys whats going on in th- OH SWEET JESUS

run!! run while you still have time!!

You're one of the good guys . . . run before your feet get dirty!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard theres a creeper.....

THIS IS WHY NECKBEARDS HAD THE RIGHT IDEA NO GIRLS ALLOWED

GOD

./coughuchihasharingannarutotardlolimaninjalikelawl
Edited by Dordrey on 2/9/2013 1:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/08/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Isolator
Im really happy for you... and Ima let you finish but, Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! Of all time!

I completely agree. Minus that stupid 35 min blackout, it was a great game imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/09/2013 01:19 AMPosted by Gurio

I completely agree. Minus that stupid 35 min blackout, it was a great game imo.

Two totally different things noob
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hijack much? These guys are just trying to recruit... so why all the side tracking?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
02/09/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Sasskei
Hijack much? These guys are just trying to recruit... so why all the side tracking?

It's a public forum.

Why do you care.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
request sticky pls
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Troll Harder...catch phrase is neckbeard without the skill. At least when the two of you were with corvus you could pretend to have it while being carried.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/10/2013 05:15 AMPosted by Whosikon
Troll Harder...catch phrase is neckbeard without the skill. At least when the two of you were with corvus you could pretend to have it while being carried.

Im highly insulted you compared us to neckbeards pls go die in a well
Edited by Dordrey on 2/10/2013 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]