[H] 15/16 N <electus> LF core healer/dps

90 Troll Mage
02/10/2013 05:15 AMPosted by Whosikon
Troll Harder...catch phrase is neckbeard without the skill. At least when the two of you were with corvus you could pretend to have it while being carried.

"OH NO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M PROVING ANYONE IN THIS THREAD WRONG I BETTER CALL THEM TROLLS"

By the way, neither of us 'pretended we had it made' while we a part of Corvus.

check yoself befo' you wreck yoself
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ikon, who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/10/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Poofikins
Ikon, who are you?

That's what I've been saying... no one has heard of his guild or anyone in it
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
He knows everyone ever.
And nobody knows him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/09/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Frostea
Hijack much? These guys are just trying to recruit... so why all the side tracking?

It's a public forum.

Why do you care.

Because I don't choose apathy. Because this server is slowly bleeding out talented players, and many guilds require support rather than scorn and misdirection. I want to make things better... And while that maybe a foreign concept on the internet, doesn't mean I'm not willing to try.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/10/2013 05:43 PMPosted by Sasskei

It's a public forum.

Why do you care.

Because I don't choose apathy. Because this server is slowly bleeding out talented players, and many guilds require support rather than scorn and misdirection. I want to make things better... And while that maybe a foreign concept on the internet, doesn't mean I'm not willing to try.

Wait, so if I take a knife and cut Earthen Ring, talented players will come out of the wound?
Interesting theory. You're the rogue. Go do that and tell me of your findings.
Also, your attempt to 'make things better' just made stuff worse. =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
When people try to help in ugly situations, things will always get worse before they get better. There is pain that comes with trying to change things. And each individual's ability to work through that pain and come out on the other side is different.

I'm not always going to make the best calls, but my aim is to go for something higher. In spite of what you or anyone else might think about me.

Edit: Since this is still a recruitment thread, who wants to heal for this guild apparently they are looking.
Edited by Sasskei on 2/10/2013 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Obviously no one wants you hence why you're still guildless.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/10/2013 10:39 PMPosted by Gurio
Obviously no one wants you hence why you're still guildless.

That's not true. People want him. For example, the Leaf Village wants him back.

I'm sorry, I had to. I saw the opportunity.
Trolling aside, that was actually pretty mean and unnecessary, even by my standards.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but it seems interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You don't want to know.
Reply Quote
Is this where the drugs are?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
As of this post I have standing offers from 5 different guilds not to mention my ability to create my own from scratch. I'm choosing to be guild-less at the moment. I know its an odd decision but over my time on Earthen Ring (Since BC), I've joined maybe half a dozen guilds, three of which I've helped build up to full successful 25 man raid teams for their time. If I wanted to not be a solo player it would not be hard for me find something.

And Poofkins, you do realize that the name this is based off is a common Japanese name and shows up in more than a dozen animes. Off the top of my head Full Metal Panic (Phonetically), and Ranma 1/2. There was even a WWF wrestler named the Great Sasuke. Its no different than having half our movies naming our action heroes John...

Edit: Regardless, again any healers out there looking for a home? Cause these guys are hiring.
Edited by Sasskei on 2/11/2013 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This thread certainly has taken on a life of its own, and Poofkins is correct about something -- it does seem interesting.

Who knew that a couple guys dropping 25m and trying to build a team for 10m could cause such a ruckus? Our former guild continued their progress without a hitch, as we assumed they would. What I couldn't have predicted was how very personally Malagon/Yuffles/etc. would take this. I don't think even he understands why he chose to launch a campaign of accusations, misinformation and vitriol. Especially as the most visible Officer in the guild, it just didn't seem appropriate for him to be violating the primary rule of BF, namely "DbaD". A pitiful example of sportsmanship, and it was taken up as a template by many, both in guild and otherwise. I don't mind much, it just seems weird.

Though I can't imagine what inspired him to do so, Malagon did contact me in-game to offer an apology. I'm certain it wasn't easy. Probably at this point a public apology would have been more appropriate, but the private one was still very much appreciated. Everyone does things they regret, and should be afforded the opportunity to prove themselves better than that.

We're still building a team, and facing the challenges that every new guild does. I still genuinely wish Colder and his crew all of the best.

EDIT: And yes, we still have a core spot open for a skilled, motivated healer and rdps.
Edited by Xylvyr on 2/11/2013 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As of this post I have standing offers from 5 different guilds not to mention my ability to create my own from scratch. I'm choosing to be guild-less at the moment. I know its an odd decision but over my time on Earthen Ring (Since BC), I've joined maybe half a dozen guilds, three of which I've helped build up to full successful 25 man raid teams for their time. If I wanted to not be a solo player it would not be hard for me find something.

And Poofkins, you do realize that the name this is based off is a common Japanese name and shows up in more than a dozen animes. Off the top of my head Full Metal Panic (Phonetically), and Ranma 1/2. There was even a WWF wrestler named the Great Sasuke. Its no different than having half our movies naming our action heroes John...

Edit: Regardless, again any healers out there looking for a home? Cause these guys are hiring.

That's nice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]