Heroic Raid geared Healer looking for raid

90 Pandaren Monk
No plans for tonight, so I think I will try to find a raid going on. I see threads about weekend raid teams fairly often, so I'm hoping I can find a mostly full group already scheduled for tonight. Anybody planning to raid and need a healer? Very well geared, and comfortable healing any content on 10 or 25. I would be glad to unlock Terrace for the group if its decided that's where the group wants to go. Progression or past success doesn't matter in the slightest to me. I'm just bored and want to hang out with some people tonight. I will probably be drunk, but will give 100% of drunken ability to the raid. Reply on here, or find me in-game. /cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bring whatever toon ur not using in ETA to us again Justin, you know we'd have ya back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If by next Saturday my Monk is still collecting dust, I can probably transfer him over for Saturday evening raid fun. I don't think I've played him in like 3 weeks. Our raid healing team is 2 priests, 2 Druids, and me. So we've had a lot more success with my holy paladin than another raid healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]