<A> Eos Openly recruiting casual raiding

90 Draenei Shaman
<A>Eos (Level 25) is currently openly recruiting casual players for Heroics/10 Man Raiding/Pvp Content.

Open to all classes currently. No gear requirements, achievements or progression needed.

Eos originally formed in 2005 On Draka-US, Eventually server queues became unmanageable and free transfers were opened to Arygos. Eos has certainly stood the test of time, up until the Cataclysm expansion Eos was very lively and progressive in raiding, completing many heroic modes and remains one of the oldest guilds on Arygos.

After cataclysm was released though it became very apparent that keeping a raiding guild running was just not in the cards, many left the game to pursue other activities/games but a few remained. After a long break some of us have returned and are looking forward.

with a new raid tier on the horizon we want to openly recruit casual players for 10 man raiding and pvp.
We have not set a schedule for raiding as many people are focused on LFR and alts currently.

Many Eos veterans are burned on the harsh responsibility of running and maintaining a progressive raiding environment.
The goal will be to maintain a casual raiding environment this expansion. 1-2 days a week raiding new content usually Wednesday-Thursday 9-12pm Server time but this is not set in stone, It is possible Sunday could be the main raid night.
regardless it will be discussed openly by the guild when the time comes. we will do our best to make it work for everyone.
We will also run old content for gear/achievements periodically through the week.

Loot has and always will be open roll, no DKP or other variations.
Main Spec over Off spec Priority. Vent required but a Mic isn't.

Eos is friendly, we play many other games together outside of WoW & have built a strong friendship from it over the years.
Many old Veterans pop in and say hello from time to time or harass us for the better.
If you're looking for a humorous jaded group of old guys to play with, I assure you.. we're them. Minus Halton, you should probably avoid Halton.

As I said, Recruitment is open to all classes, gear isn't a issue as we are still running LFR/Heroics all the time so you're more than welcome to hop in with us.

NOTE: we have not had the numbers this expansion yet to start actual 10 man raiding & will not immediately be able to start raiding so if you want to initially pug the content, you're more than welcome.

you can contact me in game or any other Eos player, they will guide you to the right person.

Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
01/27/2013 06:42 AMPosted by Araliis
No gear requirements, achievements or progression needed.

*lights a cigarette*

finally, a guild for immabee
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/27/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Kreayshawn
No gear requirements, achievements or progression needed.

*lights a cigarette*

finally, a guild for immabee

I'm.. I'm scared
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
suicidal watch....kill yo self
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Eos
Aw, this thread gives me the warm and fuzzy feeling.....in the pants....
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Eos
..and also....bump for the best group of people in the game. The WoW gaming experience sucks balls without these guys. *end butt-sucking*
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
ran with someone with the word "crit" in their named and they are a rogue. they were pretty rude.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Eos
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]