[A] <Spark> 10M || 3/13H || LF 1 Ranged DPS

90 Pandaren Monk
<Spark> is a late night Heroic progression guild from Cenarius (US). We are a tight-knit group of both online and offline friends looking for three more exceptional players to add to our core raid roster. We are currently 3/13H for Throne of Thunder.

Raid Schedule (All times are PST):

Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Thursday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Sunday: 9:30-12:30 AM

Currently Looking For:

1 Ranged DPS of the following classes/specs:

Balance Druid
    Mage (any spec)
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock (any spec)

If you are interested in joining our ranks, or have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post below or contact Haruka (Seratha#1145) via in-game whisper or mail. Thank you.
Edited by Haruka on 6/2/2013 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Heroic Spirit Kings downed to give us 6/16 H.

Working on Heroic Will of the Emperor, but still need that third healer for the rest of the tier and 5.2 which is just around the corner.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for 5.2, and 9/16 H.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for 3/13 Heroic, and looking for 2 ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for a melee DPS. Anything but another Monk...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i476 dps warrior (arms and fury) looking for guild and your needs fit me perfectly. I am experienced player (since vanilla) but have just recently returned after a near two year break and was kinda left behind. I look to be over 500 ilvl in the next day or two and also have a handful of other 85 toons I could level to help of needed. Please feel free to contact me in game if interested. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i476 dps warrior (arms and fury) looking for guild and your needs fit me perfectly. I am experienced player (since vanilla) but have just recently returned after a near two year break and was kinda left behind. I look to be over 500 ilvl in the next day or two and also have a handful of other 85 toons I could level to help of needed. Please feel free to contact me in game if interested. Thank you

Thank you for your interest in joining <Spark>, Gladar.

Unfortunately, as a Heroic progression guild, we do require a certain degree of raid experience and gear from our applicants. Again, thank you for your interest, but I am afraid we cannot offer you a position in our raid group at the current time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Ash
Would love to raid with you guys again. If you would like to try me out i can raid on Tues/thurs and can probably work around sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated DPS needs to one ranged DPS. A skilled and experienced Elemental Shaman, Mage, or Warlock would be fantastic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]