[H] Revolt (Lv. 25) Is Recruiting...

100 Tauren Druid
[H] Revolt (Lv. 25 guild) is recruiting right here on Aegwynn. We are currently looking to fill in some gaps for our 10 man core; seeking a healer (with a DPS off-spec) and two ranged DPS.

Healers: Monk, Shaman.

DPS: Mage, Hunter, Druid.

Please note: we are full on Paladins, Priests and Warlocks. Thank you.

Raid days/times are as follows: Thursday, Sunday, Monday @ 8PM Server Time.

We also love to do older content and PvP as well.

If interested, please send either an in-game mail (or whisper) to Sincados.

All other levels and classes are welcome. As we are also seeking members for our second group.

Thank you.
Edited by Sincados on 3/4/2013 2:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
BUMP...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
revolt....lol.....no comment....wait....i just left one XD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Lol. Champion Quest. Hey guys! GG on attacking Shrine today. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Man, I can't tell if that is sarcasm, anyways, I have heard much about Champion Quest, what is so bad about them?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/23/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Shakarak
Man, I can't tell if that is sarcasm, anyways, I have heard much about Champion Quest, what is so bad about them?

Browse through the few threads and you'll see, Shakarak.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811652128

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979898100 <- current dra-lol-ma?

Personally, I don't mind the fun. It helps add some character (maybe?) back to Aegwynn; and it does contribute to WPvP. Needlessly throwing themselves at Shrine of Two Moons for free honor though, was the icing on the cake.

Hang on. I already see you read the latter topic link.

Cheers. ;)
Edited by Sincados on 2/23/2013 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lol, I see what you mean, but just so you know, if I (Xoolloon) am ever attacking Two moons I won't attack you, you seem nice, oh and Xoolloon won't ever attack you to, as of now I have to much respect for you. So if you ever come across me doing dailies and you need some help or just want to 1v1 just bow, and it will happen, and probably you will win.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/23/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Shakarak
Lol, I see what you mean, but just so you know, if I (Xoolloon) am ever attacking Two moons I won't attack you, you seem nice, oh and Xoolloon won't ever attack you to, as of now I have to much respect for you. So if you ever come across me doing dailies and you need some help or just want to 1v1 just bow, and it will happen, and probably you will win.

<3

I will keep an eye out - and bat an eyelash ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]