{H} Ad Idem LvL 25 Top 5% RBG guild

02/14/2013 04:49 AMPosted by Thel
It's just that these damn kids these days don't know there foot from their sword!

Swords can suck it - daggers all the way!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/14/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Wakefieldd
4-5 1200 players
Oh that would be a kind overestimation. even 1200 players know how to Chain-stun and interrupt. Hell, I can do that on my non-pvp toons.

Which is most of them right now.

Now what you want to use as a true test is the Cutie test.
I figured out back in wrath during drawn out Wintergrasp contests that harmless-looking female healers are often ignored, or encouraged to be silly. Thus my numerous defenses on my Priestess Trilby, Running along the upper walls Naked, Trying to distract the focused wrath of the incoming Demolishers and Sieges.
I Later proved its validity in Cata, When Carnality my goblin priest would bounce around conflicts in Tol Barad, using /bounce /giggle and /clap emotes whilst healing. this method was used more than several times in Stormwind, Exodar, and Ironforge. Seems the Mighty Amazoness (ANd seemingly feministic) night elves were unphased by my attempts at adorable.
FOr those of you who are guys and want to try this, but aren't blood elves - Get yourself some Pygmy Oil and drink enough that you Pop into the Little voodoo gnome girl transform. then use a Orb of the Sin'dorei if used correctly, you should now be a pert and bouncy little specimen of the Sin'dorei race. Now xmog your gear into something Slutteh and Get to it!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Brothers, Sisters of the horde we call upon you!

Ad Idem is set up for mature and serious players that want to focus on end game player vs player content. We started weekly RBG's two weeks ago and are moving up fast in the ranks. We also have a very dedicated player base for those that care to do arena's daily and weekly.

We have hopes that we can bring the true might of the horde back to Blackwater Raiders and will be hosting PvP events against willing Alliance guilds every month (if we have takers) also weekly to bi-weekly raids on capital cities and yes even Goldshire. Events will have gold rewards up to 15k to the winning team.

We are accepting applications for geared and skilled players to join our ranks. We are not the guild for everyone and we will not accept everyone we only want active and dedicated members that have the same goals in game! Most important thing is a positive attitude.

-------------------Contacts in game that can setup interviews are as followed--------------------
Nüts- Gm of Ad Idem alt code 0252
Reapër- Co-Gm of Ad Idem alt code 0235
Wakefieldd- Officer of Ad Idem
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RBG times- Friday through Sunday 6 server till call
Arena times- all day, every day
World PvP- We fight together as one unit no matter the odds we back our guildies in battle!

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=14&r=Blackwater+Raiders-US
Rank 1 on server
Rank 2179 in US and each week it gets higher and higher!

What's your RP story?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/14/2013 11:20 PMPosted by Thel
my team rules, yours sucks

oh, you mean human nature?

No, that's just teenage posturing that many males can't seem to grow out of. I know few females who suffer from it.

Now what you want to use as a true test is the Cutie test.
I figured out back in wrath during drawn out Wintergrasp contests that harmless-looking female healers are often ignored, or encouraged to be silly.

I remember a WSG match back around end of BC or start of Wrath. My friends and I were just messing around so we queued up and then all the female toons stripped naked once we got in. We proceeded to dance and flirt midfield while the male toons went flag running. It was extremely effective, we had most of the Horde team watching us. We were up to 2-0 when one of the Horde players finally started to kill us but by then it was too late.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/15/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Joynal
No, that's just teenage posturing that many males can't seem to grow out of. I know few females who suffer from it.

Now you're just generalizing.

It's ironic because it sounds like you're saying girls are better than boys which is the same mentality as saying alliance is better than horde
Edited by Thel on 2/15/2013 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
LoL you guys are killing my tread but making it so I don't have to bump everyday so thanks :P

Thel I would agree
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LoL you guys are killing my tread but making it so I don't have to bump everyday so thanks :P

Thel I would agree

Yer Welcome. I am a proud supporter of PVP, both World and instanced.

and Thel, your Right on this one.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/15/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Joynal

I was gonna say that's not my nature...

However, I also might be an alien.

Gimme all ur manz nao!

02/15/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Thel

well, let's be fair here. Saying it's 'human nature' is pretty general when it's clear that not everyone acts that way. And anyway, you know I was directing it at PvP fanboyism, rather than everything. And it's clear to me at least that I dont see that same kind of aggression in other avenues. And it's that aggression that's a turn off for me.

However, Id rather we just forget about it and continue to have fun. Because that's all Im here for and I'm perfectly ok with other people being pro-faction, pvp ect.

I was only poking fun cause that's what I do.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/15/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Thel

It's ironic because it sounds like you're saying girls are better than boys which is the same mentality as saying alliance is better than horde

Why do people pointing out differences get accused of claiming someone/something is better than someone/something else? Do people really have that much of a problem accepting that others are different from them, and there are frequently gender-based differences beyond the actual anatomy?

You were generalizing when you said "human nature" to Sorya's "my team rules, yours sucks". In my experience, most people don't have that mentality. I see it mostly among males, and mostly when they're teenagers. Once they become adults, few stick to that attitude. They do usually keep a sense of team loyalty, but that's different from "my team rules, yours sucks."

Maybe your experience differs from mine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Why do people pointing out differences get accused of claiming someone/something is better than someone/something else? Do people really have that much of a problem accepting that others are different from them, and there are frequently gender-based differences beyond the actual anatomy?

You were generalizing when you said "human nature" to Sorya's "my team rules, yours sucks". In my experience, most people don't have that mentality. I see it mostly among males, and mostly when they're teenagers. Once they become adults, few stick to that attitude. They do usually keep a sense of team loyalty, but that's different from "my team rules, yours sucks."

Maybe your experience differs from mine.

You make it sound like only young males have this type of attitude. That's simply not true at all. People (Of both genders) live their entire lives led by a healthy, competitive attitude to many great accomplishments in life. A lot of the people with "that attitude" on here are adults of both genders. You're continuing your boys vs girls mentality. I assure you, there are aggressive, competitive people of both genders.

02/15/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Sorya
well, let's be fair here. Saying it's 'human nature' is pretty general when it's clear that not everyone acts that way. And anyway, you know I was directing it at PvP fanboyism, rather than everything. And it's clear to me at least that I dont see that same kind of aggression in other avenues. And it's that aggression that's a turn off for me.

Let me rephrase: it's perfectly normal and quite common for people to be competitive and loyal to their sides. On top of that, there has been nothing to suggest that these nice people of Ad Idem have that mentality you are so adamant in complaining about.

It's like whenever something comes up in support of more PVP, the carebears come out of the woodworks to naysay.
Edited by Thel on 2/15/2013 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I assure you, there are aggressive, competitive people of both genders.

Where did I say there aren't? I said I know few females who are that way - acknowledgment that there are some. You however said that it's human nature to be that way - does that mean I'm not human since I'm not?

Don't lecture about generalizing when you made an even broader generalization.

You can also be competitive without being antagonistic. Telling others they suck is pretty antagonistic in my book.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
/hugs you said we are nice!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Sorya if you don't like PvP you don't have to partake in it that's the great part of the game. Plus this is a pvp thread/guild recruitment post so if pvp is not one's thing then not posting is an option they have!

~bump~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/15/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Reapër
Sorya if you don't like PvP you don't have to partake in it that's the great part of the game. Plus this is a pvp thread/guild recruitment post so if pvp is not one's thing then not posting is an option they have!

Im sorry if you took what I was saying negatively, I am just trying to have a bit of fun and tease then things got real suddenly.

Those that know me, know I dont troll and dont like to argue and start stuff. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
What's your RP story?

Oh praise the lord! I thought you would never ask. Please, my dear friend, have a seat and get comfortable. Let me share my story over some biscuits and a cup of tea.

I am Salty Nüts, leader of the mighty PvP guild Ad idem. I was not always the viscous First Sergeant you know now though. If we take a look back in time, about 5 years ago, I was a simple human warlock named Sixxes. I enjoyed human warlock things like summoning demons, riding my trusty felsteed, and trying to convince these three cute gnome girls to erp Giant vs Little People back at my little one room apartment in Stormwind.

**looks at Joynal and just smiles thinking about the memories**

This is the point where we fast forward about six months. So human me and the three gnomes are playing Giant vs Little People. I have them pinned down and I am tickling them to death when all of the sudden King Varian bursts into my apartment with Lady Jania and several guards. Apparently one of the gnomes was his and Jania's illegitimate love child. Seeing me pinning down his daughter, tickling his daughter ignited a fire deep in his gut. Without hesitation he ordered my death.

Fast forward six months later. My eyes open to see a cow with some magical powers. He says, “Hello there fella.” I was freaked out and screamed, “Oh my god a talking cow!” and tried to kill it. He laughed and healed himself a few times telling me to calm down and introduced himself as Cairne Bloodhoof. Once the initial shock wore off and I calmed down, he explained to me that some scouts had found my body in Desolace and brought me to Thunderbluff. There they tried to resurrect me but something went terribly wrong. My body was given life, but my soul remained dead. For the rest of eternity I would be undead. I was given the name Nüts, because lets face it, this story is nuts.

Fast forward today present times. Angered by what had happened to me simply because I have a fetish for tickling gnomes I practiced and trained my warlock powers. I grew stronger each day. I found new friends, allies, and soldiers to follow me into battle. I met my best friends Reaper, Wakefield, and Luckyslugs at an underground gnome tickling fetish party. Now, with my new besties at my side, I am here, the mighty Salty Nüts, to avenge my human death. I will kill any and all that support Varian.
Edited by Nüts on 2/15/2013 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/liked ^ x100
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Aye I remember that day as if it was yesterday! We truly are fighting to make it legal to tickle a gnome and will not be held down by the pillars of society for what we do behind closed doors!

A man death for a tickle is abuse of power and the King shall pay!!

Cheer Mates!
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Hunter
/Flex
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

do you have an alternate account because imnot seeing anything above 1550 on your achieves

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Wakefield/achievement#81:a433

He has many account and many over 2.2k and is a multi glad so yes does this answer your question?

Let's quasi-necro and review. This is Eternal Reign's GM. This is not anyone in your guild. lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I assure you it is his account smight why not get him on realid and ask him yourself? but I guess since you are prb to stupid to understand how multi accounting works you would say something this dumb! Also if you look that warrior linked it is still a 85 he does not have to play every toon all the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]