{H} Ad Idem LvL 25 Top 5% RBG guild

90 Orc Warlock
I have a few things to say here....

1- We are currently looking for a strong disc priest for our 5.2 core rbg group. If you meet the following notes please contact me:

a) You can handle being made fun of, called bad, and being told why you suck at this game.
b) Your parents do not yell at you in the middle of a match causing you to have to turn everything off because you are obviously over your hour a day privileges.
c) You have the desire to kill alliance and push to be the best.
d) You enjoy tickling gnomes. *This is very important*

2- I still enjoy tickling gnomes and I really miss the times we had together Joy.

3- If you fit the profile for the disc priest we need, are an exceptional player, just enjoy tickling gnomes, or you are a gnome looking to be tickled.... contact me at deadrat#1521 to discuss our future together.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Why do I feel like you're making a pass at me?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
~bump~
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/26/2013 10:34 PMPosted by Aleylla
~bump~

awe, are all your toons adorable Reaper?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
indeed :) plus I have to many toons on this server haha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/27/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Rantipole
~bump~

awe, are all your toons adorable Reaper?

i second this motion
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
Rawr!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Cutie toons in PVP are a defense against the weaker minded Opponents. A good /flirt /moan /giggle /bounce and /cuddle all can throw a player off, if they happen to be younger and in a deficit of intimacy (RE: ronery Teenage bois) it can easily distract them......

even with the strong minded, I have easily incited major hostility leading to slip ups simply by bouncing everywhere I went on Carnality, using a /giggle /bounce macro as I went.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
~Bump~

*knocks on forums door* Anyone there?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Mine is realizing these dailies suck even worse than Golden Lotus so my alts will continue to collect dust.

Honey! Pull the shades, its the Ad idem folks selling their crazy again!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I never have a problem with the Crazy door to door folks, I usually come to the Door with a ballgag around my neck saying "Make it quick - I only get a 3 minute time out."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Where are the flag carriers at?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
~bump~
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@sheepsmegma lol I have a feeling this is true :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I bet if Alliance formed a actual full fleged pvp guild purely for pvp it wouldnt be true. Haven't seen any attempts. I kinda of want to try but than again... to lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
{H} Ad Idem- LvL 25 ONLY RBG Guild on server
fixt

no hate
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I can't believe how big this tread has gotten :) Love you guys!

Reapër, Co-Gm of Ad Idem
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
~bump~
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumping seeing we just hit top 10% in the world!! Hate now it just makes us push harder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]