PvE healer for 5.2

87 Blood Elf Rogue
Coming back from long break. Would like to play a healer, strictly for PvE Progression. I've got priest, druid, pally sitting at 85 and trying decide between those. The only thing I know bout the group I'll probably run with is there is already a shammy healer.

I'm curious what ya'll would roll with knowing what changes are coming in 5.2.

I've heard disc is strong but getting nerfed - bad enough to not play tho?

Thanks all
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Disc is incredibly strong right now and getting nerfed in 5.2. Druids are weak right now and getting buffed in 5.2. Holy paladin is probably the safest bet out of those - they are strong right now and not much is changing in 5.2.

I don't think any of them will be a bad choice - even if you go priest and decide you don't want to be disc there's always holy. Unless you're extremely good at all of the classes how good you are at the spec is going to be more important than what class you are.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Its really hard to say about 5.2 atm, I know disc is getting nerfed, but this is still PTR and everything is prone to change at anytime.
The best answer would be whichever you choose, last I checked every healer is viable when played right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Resto druids have been a bit subpar since mop dropped. Hard to tell if they're going to get enough love in 5.2. Unless you really love being a druid, I'd do the paladin. Pallies are always solid healers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]