Merge Ysondre

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
i agree with this thread 100%. The AH is dead. SW is dead. YSONDRE is dead!! hell even where i duel in front of sw in CRZ is now dead!!!!not as bad but 50% of the time no one is there..the least they could do is give a lil conquest for reg bgs that u can finish up and cap to 2200. there needs to be somethin done.or im gonna just quit this game. i am not spending another dollar on xfer no freakin way.
90 Draenei Shaman
I've held one of the oldest guilds on the server together since BC/ Cataclysm transition. Icy, we had a free transfer to Ysondre once or twice in past 12 months, another time would not hurt. If there are realms below us in feasibility - then moving them into our realm would be a good step. Blizzard would be wise to: prep all realms for it in advance, consider moving whole guilds in the process, enable some form of guild absorb feature, a set of achievements specifically for low/medium pop realms in pve/pvp/profession/etc that includes guild absorbs.

Edit:

Please don't post in old threads unless otherwise instructed to do so by a forum representative.

This thread is now locked.
Edited by Dankorii on 7/16/2013 7:14 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]