[A,RP] <Mageroyal Society> - Science!

90 Worgen Priest
I will practice my profession with ethical conduct. I accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of my professional knowledge and competence.

I pledge to treat others with respect, dignity and compassion. I will provide impartial care or aid regardless of race, gender, or creed.

I will contribute my part to building an outstanding community, and to work well with others.

========

Based out of Ironforge, we are doctors, clerics, healers, researchers and students dedicated to holistic learning and education. We study ways to improve and advance scientific and spiritual knowledge, and put that to practice by giving our time to those in need.

We practice medicine, we aid the less fortunate, we are pioneers and advance the boundaries of scientific understanding. Should this be your calling, and you wish to take the Oath, please seek us out in the Hall of Explorers.

========

Contact Information:

Co-GMs: Alaanas, Ellister and Vandrysse
e-mail address: mageroyalsociety@hotmail.com
Tumblr: mageroyalsociety.tumblr.com
Twitter: @mageroyalsoc

========

Who are we?

The Mageroyal Society is comprised of individuals who have sworn to pursue learning and education to better all of Azeroth.

OOCly, we are looking for enthusiastic roleplayers who not only want to create interesting and fun stories, but make a positive impact on the roleplaying community as well. Players should be mature but fun loving, with a definite understanding of the separation between IC and OOC. They should be respectful of each other and their server mates. We appreciate a good sense of humor and those who play this game for fun and camaraderie.

If you would like to apply, please contact one of the Co-GMs listed above, or fill out an application on our site. Potential recruits will be required to complete an IC interview.

All classes are welcome as long as your character can reasonably fit within the Society’s purpose. Are you a new roleplayer? We love our craft and we’ll help you get started so you can enjoy the immersive experience that roleplaying provides.

We are also interested in collaborating with other roleplaying guilds, whether it’s for a story or to help support events. If you’d like to work with us, either visit our site or talk to us in-game.

Thanks for reading ~ if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Edited by Vandrysse on 4/15/2013 6:36 AM PDT
85 Worgen Priest
All of my interest.
Edited by Frans on 1/28/2013 11:10 AM PST
90 Pandaren Priest
Great leaders in control here. All around, an awesome group of people. I highly suggest acting on any interest you have in the guild.
90 Worgen Druid
So much <3 here. Seriously. :)
90 Worgen Priest
Very exciting to have this posted! Looking forward to new members and collaborations with other guilds :3
90 Worgen Priest
01/28/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Frans
All of my interest.

Worgen? Check.
Priest? Check.

On a serious note, if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact one of the GMs with any questions, or visit our website.
90 Worgen Druid
Hey now, I'm a worgen, but I'm not a priest!
90 Blood Elf Rogue
A bump and some <3 for the Whywolves. If Nal hadn't switched teams, I'd certainly be applying.
90 Worgen Priest
<3

Also, guys ... Whywolves in tuxedos. This has to happen. It should be our uniform:

"Fine Fabrics for Fortuitous Fellows"
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764436975
90 Night Elf Druid
bear approval goes here x
This sounds like an amazing idea. Wilbyr would love to meet up with you guys sometime.
90 Worgen Priest
Hurray for Bear approval! <3

01/29/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Wilbyr
This sounds like an amazing idea. Wilbyr would love to meet up with you guys sometime.

And we would love to meet up with you! I can chat with you in-game at some point and we can work out something.
90 Worgen Priest
This sounds like such an awesome idea!
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Up, up I say!

And yes, Whywolves in tuxedos = <3 Make sure you have the monocles ready, though!

And hmmmm, how opposed would you guys be to some crossfaction RP eventually? Nal does still have some papers regarding her research into theoretical alchemy she'd love to see published. There isn't much of an audience in Orgrimmar. (Go figure.)
90 Worgen Druid
Up, up I say!

And yes, Whywolves in tuxedos = <3 Make sure you have the monocles ready, though!

And hmmmm, how opposed would you guys be to some crossfaction RP eventually? Nal does still have some papers regarding her research into theoretical alchemy she'd love to see published. There isn't much of an audience in Orgrimmar. (Go figure.)

So far as Alaanas is concerned, it's all in the approach. He's not had a lot of personal contact with Horde members, but he has an open mind and would rather speak than fight them.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hmm. Maybe something could be figured out, then. Nalette does maintain a few Alliance contacts for...reasons. (No, not those reasons.) It's complicated. But then, isn't it always?

:D
Edited by Nalette on 1/29/2013 11:57 AM PST
90 Worgen Priest
I know a couple of our people already do cross faction RP. Vandy and Vallaunius are pretty much of the same mindset - so long as people show them respect, they'll demonstrate respect in kind.

Besides, cross faction RP is fun and I haven't done near as much as I'd like!
87 Worgen Death Knight
Boo.
90 Worgen Druid
01/29/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Ceina
Boo.

AHHHH!!!
Don't SCARE me like that!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]