Return to doomhammer and Singularity??

60 Dwarf Paladin
So finally considering a return to the hammer as I was out in Asia playing on servers there. I still remember the days of founding singularity with Kuo Deatheria and the gang back when the guild broke apart during UBRS raiding.

I remember when scorned and aventhos starterd the server 1st MC runs and how everyone hated that guild for steeling people. See that Ninja is still here and going strong. How many are still playing for Vanila on ally side?

H-man
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I wish I played on this server during Vanilla. Curse you Firetree for being my home...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i miss you horizons.......

Valgoth....whats it been 6 years, lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
FYI kuo is with me on darkspear along with some Singularity oldies. Kahn, Tmack, Jayee, Inka and Frostblue.

BTW guild never broke up and we raided right through Cat. Sing is still around but most of the old timers have left.
Edited by Oldgoth on 4/2/2013 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Doomhammer has what those Asia servers could never replace: PIE

Come back to the pie side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]