WTS profession Kits!

90 Troll Rogue
Dont Let the 5k fool you up there he wants 12k for inscription kit ouch go level yourself a herber and save alot of money

Notice the date on that sale??? yeah it was long over if only people knew how to understand what they're reading :) and Im not stoping anyone from buying or farming their own mats
Edited by Faize on 3/28/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Just buy from Dellesaria, they're actually the listed amount.

Except they're alliance! ^-^ feel free to buy from him too ! lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Engineering kit Order just came in! :D due Sunday! ^-^
need one aswell?? whisper me Faize#1420!
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
Big thumbs up! Profession kits worked wonderfully! I see people crying about the prices and if you do look back it was a sale till Feb 20th.
Edited by Mawoo on 4/6/2013 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
BUMPER!
Edited by Faize on 4/6/2013 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Dang son, I got Alch for 5k, but I guess it's because stuff on horde costs 3x more?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You should make an alt and check the AH. gold clovers go for 80-90g per stack.
Cheaper if you're lucky
Edited by Faize on 3/30/2013 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
A buyer Backed out on a BS kit half way through farming and decided to pic up alchemy instead!! I was able to complete his order but now Im stuck with ores!!

Come get your BS kit!
Edited by Faize on 4/2/2013 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
BUUUUMPPPPPPPP!!!! 1st page! Oh yeah!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
How much for the BS kit?
Also, how much for a LW kit?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
How much for the BS kit?
Also, how much for a LW kit?

Messaged you in-game! :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
BUMPP!
Taking Kit orders! :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
#TPASWAG
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
#TPASWAG

LOL uther!!! #TPASWAGYOLO!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
As of April 15/2013, No more LEATHERWORKING KITS will be taken until further notice! All orders for Leatherworking kits AFTER this date will be denied, and anyone who's leatherworking orders taken BEFORE April 15/ 2013 will still receive their kits.

Reason for this is because of the High demand on LW kits, I am not sure if I will be able to fill them within a week or so, and to avoid costumers being disappointed I am not going to take LW kit orders until all previous orders are filled! :) ty!

-Sorry!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Been busy filling up kit orders!! :) taking more!!!

Also :

I MIGHT have an extra LW kit on hand. ( this depends on IF the person who ordered the kit decides to back out. I haven't heard from him for 2 days now and Ive been trying to get a hold of the guy )
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Oh! more eng kits due next month! :) taking orders!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would love to see Engineering kit and a Enchanting Kit. Due by... May 20 i guess. Hit me up by mail if i dont reply.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
LW kit on hand!!! :) come get it before someone takes it! :D ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I would love to see Engineering kit and a Enchanting Kit. Due by... May 20 i guess. Hit me up by mail if i dont reply.

Please read the thread / post ^-^ you can give me an ingame mail or contact me ingame to put in an order :) ty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]