fizzleshock

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been healing several heroics today without much luck. I finally saw a trinket drop that would have been a major upgrade for my main that Fizzleshock, along as DPS, needed and won... I understand it's really Blizzard's fault that people are allowed to do that but needed to vent. I'm sure I'm not the first nor the last... Peace.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
He might be rolling for gear that he is going to use. Do you want someone healing for your group (I know its a 5 man, but still) without healing gear? Thats what the logical person in me says anyway.
Edited by Staan on 5/11/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yay Fizzleshock! Keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Ironically, the trinket in question is The Price of Progress.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Suck it up buttercup, he rolled and won.
Move on and let it go.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Suck it up buttercup, he rolled and won.
Move on and let it go.

Obviously, the only logical solution in this situation is to make a thread about it in the Laughing Skull forum and 'vent' about the said loot being lost. Everyone knows that Laughing Skull is a kind hearted and gentle server that greatly frowns upon ninjaing. Even Unfadable would never do such a thing! They were such generous people that were the kindest of them all and would help out anybody with getting gear!

Ok, I'm done. Sarcasm over.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
One of the dude's specs is a healer.. he needed it just as much as you.

Not ninja'n.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]